At FNBO, our employees are the heart of our story--and we're committed to their success! Please see below the details of this career opportunity and how it fits into our organization's success.The Sr. Associate, Fair Lending will primarily be responsible for delivering recommendations for enhancements to effectively managing Fair Lending Program risk through the use of statistical analysis and industry best practices.
- Provide advisory services to the Fair Lending Director in shaping FNBO's model governance practices and tuning methodology related to the Fair Lending Program.
- Develop models, including writing effective documentation of model development to meet Bank's internal standards.
- Articulate complex concepts, the scope and approach of the Fair Lending model governance practices in a clear manner to stakeholders at all levels within the organization, including senior management, independent auditors and other third parties.
- Provide a comprehensive and in-depth understanding of industry best practices, concepts and principles as well as regulatory expectations related to Fair Lending. Proactively identify events that trigger a potential adjustment to the model. Be able to evaluate conceptual soundness of the model.
- Continually evaluate Fair Lending models and scenarios for optimal results. Make recommendations that strengthen the Fair Lending process through the development of new or adjusted scenarios, testing and validation techniques and other sensitivity and productivity analyses.
- Ensure the Fair Lending model governance, tuning and validation practices align with the enterprise Model Risk Management Policy.
- Develop and maintain a strong knowledge of bank systems and data sources. Utilize knowledge of bank systems and reporting tools to provide timely business intelligence to management and team members.
- Apply expertise and provide data analytics services to support the organization's mission & business needs.
Regulatory Requirements and Monitoring (20%):
- Monitor ongoing performance in relation to regulatory requirements and established key risk indicators (KRIs)
- Identify and recommend opportunities to utilize data to enhance and support FL and general Compliance programs.
Regulatory Concept Expertise (25%)
- Develop and maintain ECOA/fair lending expertise through ongoing and continual review of regulatory and industry publications to stay aware of new developments impacting the enterprise.
- Perform project management functions on an as-needed basis.
- Assist management in examination communication and management.
- Collaborate with other members of the team and serve as occasional back up for functions as trained and assigned.
- Complete all other duties as assigned.
- Master's degree Statistics, Economics or Finance
- 3+ years of data analytics experience
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of applications
- Excellent presentation, written and oral communication skills, ability to articulate complex concepts in a clear manner to stakeholders at all levels within the organization, including senior management
- Ability to work on multiple, concurrent projects, meet deadlines and work independently
- Ability to build and develop collaborative working relationships
- Ability to identify and recommend practical solutions to abstract problems
- Ability to present information and reporting in a clear and concise manner
- Self-motivated team player
Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion:
FNBO is committed to belonging, inclusion, diversity and equity. We are committed to intentionally and proactively creating pathways to success for historically underrepresented populations. To accomplish this, we foster a culture of belonging and inclusion so that every employee is valued, and has opportunity and the ability to make an impact. FNBO strives to reflect the diversity of the communities we serve in the makeup of our workforce.
See the full FNBO Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion Statement here
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' Self-Print Poster
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' Supplement for Federal Contractors
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' GINA Supplement