At FNBO, our employees are the heart of our story--and we're committed to their success! Please see below the details of this career opportunity and how it fits into our organization's success.Exempt | Monday Through Friday
The Sr. Associate, on the Innovation, Integration and Management Team, is responsible for the successful delivery of mid- to large-scale strategic projects/programs to ensure successful delivery through comprehensive coordination and project management of cross-functional business units and external partners. Focus from team is on innovation and integration on enhancing the overall partnership and payment business experiences within assigned vertical/team. Responsible for quality execution on program deliverables to support the Consumer Bank division. Individual will be primary liaison and project facilitator with internal stakeholders, external partners, and all third party relationships that are involved with the project. The role is a combination of project and relationship management and requires an individual to have an in-depth understanding of marketing, technology, customer service, and operations from both a strategy and process perspective.
This position will require limited travel.
1. Lead, develop and deliver mid to large scale division wide projects, spanning credit card and unsecured loan areas, consisting of multiple stakeholders and team members, on-time and on-budget. Business segments may include: Co-Brand Credit Cards (e.g. Retailers, Airlines, etc.), Financial Institutions Credit Cards, Private Label Cards, and Unsecured Loans, with projects representing
- Onboarding of new partners
- Technical enhancements / liaison to Technology Team
- Process, procedure and efficiency improvements
- Partner specific related program upgrades
2. Launch new products and desired functionality related to Consumer Banking business, with ongoing coordination to drive innovation, mutual value, and partner satisfaction with continual development and improvement.
3. Strategize partner enhancements with team for assigned partners/departments to promote increased integration and growth of business, while providing documentation and information in a sales minded manner.
4. Provide input, including recommendations and impact analysis, to Manager's strategic plan to enhance departmental effectiveness.
5. Understand and comply with bank policy, laws, regulations, and the bank's BSA/AML Program, as applicable to your job duties. Complete compliance training and adhere to internal procedures and controls, as required. Report any known violations of compliance policy, laws, or regulations. Report any suspicious customer and/or account activity
6. Exhibit professional behavior and promote positive working relationships with internal team and external partners.
- Flexibility in project management style is a key.
- Building positive long-lasting relationships with our partners is just as important as the management of the project details.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum of two (2) years of project management and relationship management experience required
- Minimum of three (3) years of project management and relationship management experience preferred
Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion:
FNBO is committed to belonging, inclusion, diversity and equity. We are committed to intentionally and proactively creating pathways to success for historically underrepresented populations. To accomplish this, we foster a culture of belonging and inclusion so that every employee is valued, and has opportunity and the ability to make an impact. FNBO strives to reflect the diversity of the communities we serve in the makeup of our workforce.
See the full FNBO Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion Statement here
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' Self-Print Poster
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' Supplement for Federal Contractors
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' GINA Supplement