At FNBO, our employees are the heart of our story--and we're committed to their success! Please see below the details of this career opportunity and how it fits into our organization's success.Exempt / Salary
Join FNBO's Gen6 Ventures team to help us revolutionize consumer payments by creating a digital credit card services business. This business will deliver the speed and agility that digital-first fintechs and API-driven brands need to drive loyalty and value through card payments.
Our Credit Card-as-a-Service ("CaaS") platform is led by technology and being built with a product mindset; shifting away from how legacy card issuers work today. This journey to create something new and innovative needs an individual to join our team who can embrace a start-up mentality, work alongside a high-functioning team and commit to exceeding expectations.
We are seeking a Head of Product for our CaaS platform who is motivated to shape the future of customers' interactions with credit card products. You will be responsible for the initial build and in-market success of the CaaS offering. Your leadership will drive consensus among a diverse range of teams including Credit, Business, Technology, Operations, Legal, Compliance, as well as strategic partners and key vendors. You will be expected to lead the Product team and own the overall Product vision. As part of the CaaS Management Team, you will also work closely and communicate often with your manager peers, the Head of CaaS, and other senior leaders.
- Establish and own commercial outcomes for all CaaS products
- Lead and develop the Product team in their individual areas of responsibility
- Collaborate with CaaS leaders to build a market strategy that leads to a strategic roadmap for CaaS products at launch and at scale
- Partner with management team in sales process of new customers and serve as the product expert
- Evaluate and monitor product performance, including key metrics, in order to drive ongoing product development
- Exercise oversight and provide strategic feedback towards product implementation with development and engineering teams
- Work alongside your Product team to ensure alignment with internal stakeholders, vendors, and partners
- Engage with critical technology partnerships to strengthen capability outcomes
- Communicate with management team, product managers, and third-party consultants to ensure new technology is built and launched in compliance with applicable laws and regulations
- Bachelor's degree required and ideal candidates have seven (7) years of experience in product leadership and management
- Experience building and launching new products, preferably financial products
- Familiar with credit card industry and broader financial services market
- Desire to invest in your team members and their successes
- Must be excited to build new products and work in start-up environment
- Experience working with cross-functional teams to create new products, API's, and or complex systems
- Passionate about understanding and solving customer problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Collaborative leader but also a willingness to roll up the sleeves to get work done
Compensation range (base pay): $109,734.00-$175,574.00IMPORTANT - This range is for the primary posting location of: Omaha - FN Tower
Final compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level.
We offer a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy. Not only do we offer a competitive salary and work-life balance, we offer benefits to match your needs:
Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
401k, With Matching Contributions
Time Off Programs
Health Savings Account (HSA)/Dependent Care
Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
Learn more about FNBO benefits here: https://www.fnbo.com/careers/benefits/.
For additional information regarding compensation and benefits, e-mail FNBO at TAGAdmin@fnni.com. To ensure you receive a response, include the number of this job (listed below) in the subject line of your message.Job number: R-20211036
Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion:
FNBO is committed to belonging, inclusion, diversity and equity. We are committed to intentionally and proactively creating pathways to success for historically underrepresented populations. To accomplish this, we foster a culture of belonging and inclusion so that every employee is valued, and has opportunity and the ability to make an impact. FNBO strives to reflect the diversity of the communities we serve in the makeup of our workforce.
See the full FNBO Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion Statement here
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' Self-Print Poster
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' Supplement for Federal Contractors
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' GINA Supplement