At FNBO, our employees are the heart of our story--and we're committed to their success! Please see below the details of this career opportunity and how it fits into our organization's success.Variety Of Shifts Available!
$17.00 per Hour
Incumbents in this position will be required to complete 6 weeks of on-site training from 10:00am to 6:30pm CST (9:00am to 5:30pm MST). (Part-Time will train Full-Time hours for a minimum of 3 weeks)
Incumbents in this role must reside within a 60-mile radius of the Greeley, CO FNBO Customer Care location.
Want to be the voice of FNBO A position on our Customer Care team gives you the opportunity to be the first point-of-contact with our valued customers!
At FNBO, our customers deserve a superior customer experience and our Customer Care Senior Specialists are vital in making that possible! This role is for you if you're great at talking with people, know how to identify and define customers' needs, and enjoy working independently.
Key Accountabilities - What You Will Do:
- Work independently with customers over the phone to answer questions regarding their financial accounts. Questions might include billing, payments, account maintenance, online banking assistance, and listening to customers' concerns.
- Identify customer's need and move them towards the appropriate action using your knowledge and experience.
- Monitor reactions and check for understanding when working with customers and co-workers.
- Make decisions quickly by using all available resources, seeking input, and considering short and long term implications.
Qualifications - Who You Are:
- You continue to work effectively, maintaining focus and may be even more productive in stressful or unexpected situations.
- You are not afraid to make decisions and willingly provide input.
- You have the ability to recognize different people's styles and adjust your communication accordingly.
- You can make decisions quickly by using available resources, seeking input, and considering short and long term implications.
- Have obtained a high school diploma or GED as required.
- Have a minimum of six (6) months of customer service experience or sales experience as required.
- Have a positive attitude and professional demeanor.
- Strong computer skills including the ability to navigate the internet and utilize multiple computer systems.
- Demonstrated dependability/reliability.
- You may speak a second language (Spanish).
Compensation range (base pay): $27,315.00-$43,751.00IMPORTANT - This range is for the primary posting location of: Greeley, CO - Cottonwood Branch
Final compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level.
We offer a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy. Not only do we offer a competitive salary and work-life balance, we offer benefits to match your needs:
Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
401k, With Matching Contributions
Time Off Programs
Health Savings Account (HSA)/Dependent Care
Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
Learn more about FNBO benefits here: https://www.fnbo.com/careers/benefits/.
For additional information regarding compensation and benefits, e-mail FNBO at TAGAdmin@fnni.com. To ensure you receive a response, include the number of this job (listed below) in the subject line of your message.Job number: R-20210995
Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion:
FNBO is committed to belonging, inclusion, diversity and equity. We are committed to intentionally and proactively creating pathways to success for historically underrepresented populations. To accomplish this, we foster a culture of belonging and inclusion so that every employee is valued, and has opportunity and the ability to make an impact. FNBO strives to reflect the diversity of the communities we serve in the makeup of our workforce.
See the full FNBO Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion Statement here
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' Self-Print Poster
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' Supplement for Federal Contractors
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' GINA Supplement