At FNBO, our employees are the heart of our story--and we're committed to their success! Please see below the details of this career opportunity and how it fits into our organization's success.
Sr. Analyst (Data Engineer), Decision Sciences
Job Description: Develop and implement machine learning models and analyze business problems with recommendations to current strategies within Decision Sciences of Consumer Banking Group at First National Bank of Omaha.
- Perform advanced analytics on FNBO portfolio for quick and adaptive results to uncover hidden insights that can be applied to business strategies, including product targeting, customer experience, new account acquisition, and account management.
- Develop machine learning algorithms that can be applied in marketing optimization, customer feedback mining, segmentations, and loss prediction.
- Perform data wrangling and visualization of very large datasets. Data validation and Integration from multiple sources, including SQL databases.
- Support model implementation, including automation of production code, optimization of model efficiency, and deployment of models into production on big data platform.
- Research and leverage alternative data in predictive modeling.
- Work with the cross-functional team to identify new opportunities with machine learning and deliver/implement the developed models or analyses.
- Exhibit professional behavior and promote positive working relationships.
- Minimum of three (3) years of working experience in advanced analytics or data science.
- Must have, or be in process of pursuing, a Master's or Ph.D. Degree in Data Science, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, or other related STEM field.
- Strong working knowledge in computer programming languages, including Python, R, and SQL.
- Knowledge of Cloud Computing and Intelligent Automation tools (e.g. Amazon Snowflake, Amazon SageMaker).
- Experience with data visualization tools (e.g. Power BI, R Shiny, Markdown, and Microsoft Visual Studio)
- Depth of knowledge in leveraging latest big data tools/platforms (i.e. machine learning techniques, deep learning), highly-preferred experience in big-data computation.
- Demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to handle stress, meet deadlines, and work independently.
- Demonstrated experience working in teams.
It is anticipated that an incumbent in this role will work onsite for three (3) or more days a week and will have a dedicated workspace when working onsite. Work location is subject to change based on business needs.
Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion:
FNBO is committed to belonging, inclusion, diversity and equity. We are committed to intentionally and proactively creating pathways to success for historically underrepresented populations. To accomplish this, we foster a culture of belonging and inclusion so that every employee is valued, and has opportunity and the ability to make an impact. FNBO strives to reflect the diversity of the communities we serve in the makeup of our workforce.
See the full FNBO Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion Statement here
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' Self-Print Poster
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' Supplement for Federal Contractors
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' GINA Supplement