At FNBO, our employees are the heart of our story--and we're committed to their success! Please see below the details of this career opportunity and how it fits into our organization's success.
- Individual must be able to accurately demonstrate FNBO's full line of Commercial Card products, solutions, value proposition, features, benefits, functionality and differentiation in a persuasive and engaging manner through all forms of communication including in-person presentations, phone conversations, email and webinars.
- Responsible for proactive strategic partner engagement to effectively manage every stage of the sales cycle
- Practice and promote integrity, ethical behavior and deliver a positive customer experience at all times
- Accurately complete all related sales paperwork to ensure a smooth transition for every new customer boarded
- Work closely with implementations team to ensure flawless execution of new client setup and training
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years of sales experience
- Commercial Card experience and/or Payment Solution experience required
- Strong Communication Skills required
- Sales Acumen required
- Bachelor's degree preferred
FNBO is committed to belonging, inclusion, diversity and equity. We are committed to intentionally and proactively creating pathways to success for historically underrepresented populations. To accomplish this, we foster a culture of belonging and inclusion so that every employee is valued, and has opportunity and the ability to make an impact. FNBO strives to reflect the diversity of the communities we serve in the makeup of our workforce.
See the full FNBO Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion Statement here
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' Self-Print Poster
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' Supplement for Federal Contractors
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' GINA Supplement