At FNBO, our employees are the heart of our story--and we're committed to their success! Please see below the details of this career opportunity and how it fits into our organization's success.Exempt | Monday Through Friday
This Director of Business Development Position is responsible for leading efforts to sign new partners to various partnership credit card programs. Accountabilities including building relationships, negotiating with senior level managers, and demonstrating proficient knowledge of the Agent Bank and Cobrand payments industries as well as FNBO's products and services. This role will be required to develop and maintain a consistent pipeline of new business.
- Work independently to initiate contact and ultimately sign new credit card partners
- Frequent travel to meet with business prospects
- Create and deliver complex sales presentations
- Lead efforts to complete RFP's
- Maintain consistent pipeline of qualified prospective partnerships
- Assist in establishing strategy for the Business Development team in the Consumer Banking Group
- Completion of four-year (4) Bachelor's degree program and acquisition of subsequent degree required
- Minimum of eight (8) years of sales or business development experience required
- Proven history of goal attainment
- Ability to cold call for sales leads
- Strong negotiating skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required
- Ability to remain motivated through long sales cycles
- Sales management experience is desirable
To obtain compensation and benefit information related to this specific role, e-mail FNBO at TAGAdmin@fnni.com. To ensure you receive a response, include the number of this job (listed below) in the subject line of your message.Job number: R-20210553
FNBO is committed to belonging, inclusion, diversity and equity. We are committed to intentionally and proactively creating pathways to success for historically underrepresented populations. To accomplish this, we foster a culture of belonging and inclusion so that every employee is valued, and has opportunity and the ability to make an impact. FNBO strives to reflect the diversity of the communities we serve in the makeup of our workforce.
See the full FNBO Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion Statement here
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' Self-Print Poster
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' Supplement for Federal Contractors
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' GINA Supplement