At FNBO, our employees are the heart of our story--and we're committed to their success! Please see below the details of this career opportunity and how it fits into our organization's success.The Director, Healthcare Banking is focused on the sales and promotion of FNBO's specialized healthcare banking products across the enterprise. Responsibilities include assisting the Managing Director, Healthcare Banking with the development, execution, and maintenance of the verticals sales strategy including prospecting, pricing and sales initiatives resulting in new customer growth, customer retention and fee income for the Business Segment.
The Director will also serve as a partner in the Healthcare Banking product management and strategy initiative. This role will ensure the menu of products offered by the Healthcare Banking vertical meet the standards established by the value proposition of providing thoughtful insights, optimized financial processes, nimble credit, and astute investment advice.
Business Development Activities:
- Build a portfolio of business customers by delivering advice and value. Build centers of influence (attorney, accountants, and other needed referral sources)
- RMs will guide, direct, and facilitate solutions across all product specialties of the bank for their business customers
- Participate and be involved as an active member of the industry by attending tradeshows, association conferences and other value add events
- Identify new business customer opportunities and solutions aligned to match customer needs.
- Negotiate terms and options with customer
- Qualify and document opportunities
- Set expectations with customer regarding timeline and product document requirements
- Leverage technology and tools consistently for data quality
- Use sales and prospecting tools and processes, effectively
Product Management Liaison:
- Create/monitor inventory of current capabilities along with a prioritization of product needs.
- Partner with Persona Product Strategy team in efforts to create a transparent prioritized product roadmap.
- Assist/provide insight as needed in product marketing and training, product performance optimization, regulatory compliance, process improvements and technical support for service issues.
- Deliver innovative solutions to clients utilizing technology, client feedback, and analytics to drive priorities.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Client Services and Sales to provide ongoing feedback, market facing campaigns and messaging to promote new sales
- Develop and maintain library of product sell sheets along with internal product and compliance documentation.
- Stay up to date on market trends and competitive intelligence and provide this insight to Persona Product Strategy team
Cross Functional Working Relationships:
- Partner with others across the diverse footprint of the enterprise to optimize referral opportunities to meet the needs of the business customer.
- Collaborate with partners across the enterprise to fully optimize meeting the needs of the business customer to accelerate income and growth
- Understand and comply with bank policy, laws, regulations, and the bank's BSA/AML Program, as applicable to your job duties.
- Complete compliance training and adhere to internal procedures and controls, as required
- Report any known violations of compliance policy, laws, or regulations
- Report any suspicious customer and/or account activity
- Exhibit professional behavior and promote positive working relationships. Maintain regular and predictable attendance.
Knowledge, Skills, Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of experience in the treasury services, banking, or as a healthcare finance professional
- Strong relationship management and business development skills
- Customer-focused thinker with product management experience
To obtain compensation and benefit information related to this specific role, e-mail FNBO at TAGAdmin@fnni.com. To ensure you receive a response, include the number of this job (listed below) in the subject line of your message.Job number: R-20210518
FNBO is committed to belonging, inclusion, diversity and equity. We are committed to intentionally and proactively creating pathways to success for historically underrepresented populations. To accomplish this, we foster a culture of belonging and inclusion so that every employee is valued, and has opportunity and the ability to make an impact. FNBO strives to reflect the diversity of the communities we serve in the makeup of our workforce.
See the full FNBO Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion Statement here
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' Self-Print Poster
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' Supplement for Federal Contractors
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' GINA Supplement