At FNBO, our employees are the heart of our story--and we're committed to their success! Please see below the details of this career opportunity and how it fits into our organization's success.
Role Description: Manages day-to-day operations of the Mortgage Loan Processing and Closing teams. Support FNBO Mortgage division and trust affiliates in middle office operational work. Accountable for a strong customer experience by ensuring delivery of service meets customer needs. Employs a continuous improvement mindset and is continually analyzing data and supports staff in continuous improvement methodologies. Works collaboratively with other FNO areas and partners across FNBO on the design and implementation of enhancements to systems, policies, and procedures to support greater effectiveness and efficiency.
Ensures the right person is in the right role, communicates clear expectations with measurable outcomes, coaches and develops team, and holds individuals accountable.
- Right Person, Right Role: Aligns employee strengths, skills, knowledge and abilities to ensure goals are met.
- Communicate Clear Expectations with Measurable Outcomes: Develops and articulates actionable and attainable expectations / goals for team members by providing context, big picture, and defining what success looks like.
- Coach and Develop: Provides feedback, coaching, and development opportunities to help employees improve their skills and behaviors to fulfill current and/or future responsibilities.
- Holds Individuals Accountable: Holds team members accountable for their actions and outputs; provides recognition and/or corrective action as appropriate.
Develops a clear plan of action for team, has a solid understanding of the business, influences others to create commitment and action, and makes informed decisions.
- Planning: Develops a clear and executable plan of action for the team, in collaboration with partners, based upon current and future goals (short and/or long term).
- Business Knowledge: Understands the consumer lending business, organization, and competition; shares their knowledge with team members.
- Influence: Creates commitment and action from team members by effectively using logic, persuasion, inspiration, and change management techniques.
- Decision-Making: Makes data-based decisions that are informed, timely, logical, and risk controlled. Analyzes and takes ownership of outcomes and makes appropriate adjustments for the future.
- Stakeholder Management: Builds and maintains relationships with stakeholders across value stream.
Directs daily team production activities, allocates resources, ensures that KPIs are met, and resolves problems.
- Ensures that the team is prepared each day to meet its production responsibilities.
- Allocate team resources to meet production and project needs.
- Ensure that KPIs and standards are in place and measured to meet customer and partner expectations.
- Identifies and resolves problems through use of KPIs, data, standards, and a problem-solving methodology.
Employs a Continuous Improvement mindset to enhance team performance.
- Openly advocates for and models the appropriate behaviors to demonstrate commitment to Continuous Improvement.
- Ensures that team members are trained in and regularly use Continuous Improvement Principles, Practices, and Tools.
- Implement the practices and tools of MDI.
Compliance: Understand and comply with bank policy, laws, regulations, and the bank's BSA/AML Program, as applicable to your job duties.
- Ensure subordinates are trained and comply with bank policy, laws and regulations applicable to their roles.
- Ensure processes, policies and procedures are effective and remain in compliance.
- Monitor subordinates adherence to internal controls and take action to address employee performance issues
- Complete compliance training and follow internal procedures and controls as required.
- Report all compliance issues, violations of the law or regulations in accordance with the steps defined in the FNBO Compliance Accountability Program.
Professionalism: Model professional behavior to your team.
- Respond to internal and external customer inquiries in professional, positive and friendly manner.
- Exercise a willingness to be a resource to colleagues.
- Be proactive and respectful in all relationships and maintain constructive working relationships
- Adhere to all First National Bank and department policies and procedures including but not limited to: Code of Ethics, Employee Handbook, confidentiality and legal requirements for calls and dress code.
- Maintain a regular and predictable record of attendance within established department guidelines
Knowledge, Skills, Education, Experience, and Physical Qualifications (if Required by Work of Role)
- Bachelor's Degree
- A minimum of 3 years supervisory experience in Mortgage, including experience in employee coaching and development.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and assume responsibility to make necessary decisions.
- Ability to collaborate with partners across the enterprise.
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving abilities.
- Ability to multi-task while adhering to multiple timetables of completion.
- Self-motivated team player with vision and initiative.
- Continuous Improvement mindset.
- Previous experience managing/supervising in an operations environment.
To obtain compensation and benefit information related to this specific role, e-mail FNBO at TAGAdmin@fnni.com. To ensure you receive a response, include the number of this job (listed below) in the subject line of your message.Job number: R-20210267
FNBO is committed to belonging, inclusion, diversity and equity. We are committed to intentionally and proactively creating pathways to success for historically underrepresented populations. To accomplish this, we foster a culture of belonging and inclusion so that every employee is valued, and has opportunity and the ability to make an impact. FNBO strives to reflect the diversity of the communities we serve in the makeup of our workforce.
See the full FNBO Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion Statement here
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' Self-Print Poster
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' Supplement for Federal Contractors
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' GINA Supplement