At FNBO, our employees are the heart of our story--and we're committed to their success! Please see below the details of this career opportunity and how it fits into our organization's success.
Job Description Summary:
- This role will work on-site to assist in processing Collateral for FNBO loans. Collateral is an asset that is accepted as security for the loan the bank extends to the customer. You will review loan documentation, file and release collateral and verify insurance information. Work will be conducted through phone and email with business partners and customers. We strive to build and maintain a positive culture and want you to be a part of this with us!
- Review loan documentation for both Business and Consumer loans
- Respond to and process e-mail and phone requests, timely and accurately, while providing our customers an exceptional experience
- Process lien filings and releases and monitor liens for ongoing maintenance
- Review insurance documents and escalate issues
- Regular and predictable attendance, punctuality, and adherence to agreed upon schedule of availability
- Understand and adhere to all bank policies, laws and regulations applicable to the role
Knowledge, Skills, Experience Qualifications:
- Physical requirements: sitting 45%, typing 40%, walking/lifting 15%
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in Banking
- Knowledge of, or a willingness to learn:
- Reading and interpreting loan related documents such as memo's, notes, deeds/mortgages, title policies, security agreements
- Credit and retention policy
- Multiple banking systems (Foundation, First Work, Salesforce and ICE)
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple deadlines as required
- Self-motivated, results orientated person with problem solving skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office products
- Additional Qualifications:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to communicate effectively with management, peers, and others
FNBO is committed to belonging, inclusion, diversity and equity. We are committed to intentionally and proactively creating pathways to success for historically underrepresented populations. To accomplish this, we foster a culture of belonging and inclusion so that every employee is valued, and has opportunity and the ability to make an impact. FNBO strives to reflect the diversity of the communities we serve in the makeup of our workforce.
See the full FNBO Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion Statement here
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' Self-Print Poster
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' Supplement for Federal Contractors
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' GINA Supplement