At FNBO, our employees are the heart of our story--and we're committed to their success! Please see below the details of this career opportunity and how it fits into our organization's success.The Personal Banker, Customer Care is accountable to develop customer relationships, participate in business development activities and act as a subject matter expert in financial products. The role is also responsible to assist with sales development, coaching and guidance in regards to selling techniques, new products, implementing customer contact campaigns, and other business development activities.
Seeking a team oriented, positive and outgoing professional for a Personal Banker role at FNBO!
Must be available to work 7am-7pm Mon-Fri and Sat 8am-2pm
What's in it for you
FNBO has a focus on a superior employee experience that goes hand in hand with our superior customer experience!
All Full Time and Part Time Employees are eligible for benefits including:
- Competitive Pay ( Starting pay at $18.00hr plus incentive)
- 401k Match
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life/Disability/Flex Plans
- Employee Wellness Program
- Career development/Training/Career coaching/Job shadowing
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Employee banking benefits and other discounts
- Culture of recognition and rewards from executive leadership/managers/peers/business partners
- FNBO green Converse shoes to celebrate your 1 year anniversary - "We walk in our customers' shoes!"
Why should you choose FNBO
FNBO has a history of doing what's right for our customers and the communities we serve. This sixth generation family-owned business has become the largest privately-owned bank in the United States and has been serving customers for 160 years. FNBO is proud to be committed to our core values of Integrity, Respect, and Passion.
The spirit of teamwork has remained a key ingredient of FNBO's formula for success throughout our 160+ year history. We have fun, celebrate our wins, and strive for success. We care about our employees' well-being personally and professionally.
What will you be doing
The Personal Banker role is a great opportunity to impact customer's lives and improve their financial futures. This role offers recognition and monetary compensation for excellence in customer service and sales. Personal bankers not only develop customer relationships in their branches, but may also participate in business development, and act as a sales resource for branch staff. They assist the branch management team with sales development (including outbound calling to existing and potential customers), coaching and guidance to branch employees in regards to selling techniques, new products, implementing customer contact campaigns, and other business development activities. They must demonstrate referral leadership and consistently introduce customers to Business Banking, Mortgage Lending, Investment Planning, First Bankcard, and other referral partner services in order to build customer relationships. Personal Bankers also provide operational support on an as needed basis and perform teller duties based on business needs. The Personal Banker role must also comply with all bank policy, regulations and laws.
We seek individuals with a friendly, positive attitude; who take pride in their work and are committed to a common set of values outlined in our Operating Philosophy. We are looking for individuals who enjoy being members of a team. Personal Bankers will develop their skills by participating in training activities and work with their team to achieve individual and team success. Join the FNBO team today!
Personal Banker Qualifications:
1. Desire to meet the financial needs of our customers and community
2. Proven success in sales role
3. Demonstrated customer service skills
4. Excellent oral and written communication skills
5. This position requires S.A.F.E. Act registration with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS). Qualification requirements include meeting applicable financial responsibility, character, credit fitness and criminal background standards. Successful candidates must meet ongoing regulatory requirements including acceptable background investigation and credit report results.
1. Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
2. Previous experience in a retail banking environment
3. Critical thinking and creative problem solving skills
FNBO is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer -Member FDIC
This position requires S.A.F.E. Act registration with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS). Qualification requirements include meeting applicable financial responsibility, character, credit fitness and criminal background standards. Successful candidates must meet ongoing regulatory requirements including acceptable background investigation and credit report results.
FNBO is committed to belonging, inclusion, diversity and equity. We are committed to intentionally and proactively creating pathways to success for historically underrepresented populations. To accomplish this, we foster a culture of belonging and inclusion so that every employee is valued, and has opportunity and the ability to make an impact. FNBO strives to reflect the diversity of the communities we serve in the makeup of our workforce.
See the full FNBO Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion Statement here
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' Self-Print Poster
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' Supplement for Federal Contractors
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' GINA Supplement