At FNBO, our employees are the heart of our story--and we're committed to their success! Please see below the details of this career opportunity and how it fits into our organization's success.The Director, Technology acts as a technical lead for specific technology disciplines. This role is accountable for high level liaison work between technology and business units, and must work to resolve dependencies.
Director - Information Technology
This senior IT role has responsibility for providing management, leadership and coordination for our Scrum Masters leading our Agile development teams. The individual in this role will align scrum masters into delivery teams to drive the continuous improvement of our agile practices. This role will also have direct management responsibility for Scrum Masters. This will include regular feedback, development plans, coaching of key partners to the role and fostering a culture of collaboration and innovation for this team. This role will also engage as an Agile coach on a daily basis, helping to champion our Agile development practices, roles and mindset.
- Reports to the Sr. Director PMO
- Leads team of Scrum Masters
- Partners with, Portfolio Managers, Program Managers
- Delivery Managers and teams
- Agile Coaches
- Product Owners & Capability Owners
- Bachelors' degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 4 years of experience with managing people and passion for employee development
- Minimum of 8 years of direct or relatable IT experience
- Agile coaching and execution experience
Knowledge and Skills
- Strong leadership capability, executing as appropriate in the areas of responsibility
- Excellent Collaboration and Facilitation skills
- Broad knowledge of current and emerging technologies, technology directions, and strategic application to business needs,
- Agile Mindset, Background and Passion
- Experience with agile methodologies in execution
- Proficiency in conflict resolution and problem-solving techniques
- Agile Coaching experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to establish rapport and persuade others
Desired skills, Abilities and Personal Characteristics
- Building relationships. Builds both formal and informal professional network.
- Fosters an environment of collaboration.
- Inspires, motivates and guides team members.
- Strong disciplines in management and leadership
- Strong business acumen and business planning skills.
- Makes decisions and recommendations clearly linked to the organization's strategy and financial goals, reflecting an awareness of external dynamics.
- Very high degree of initiative, strong work-ethic, creativity, motivation, and accountability.
- Highly effective speaking, listening, writing, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
- Mobilizes others to support change through times of stress and uncertainty.
- Sets and accomplishes challenging goals.
- Has proven experience in leading significant transformation and cultural change.
- Operates with a high degree of transparency in technology solution design & decision making.
FNBO is committed to belonging, inclusion, diversity and equity. We are committed to intentionally and proactively creating pathways to success for historically underrepresented populations. To accomplish this, we foster a culture of belonging and inclusion so that every employee is valued, and has opportunity and the ability to make an impact. FNBO strives to reflect the diversity of the communities we serve in the makeup of our workforce.
See the full FNBO Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion Statement here
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' Self-Print Poster
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' Supplement for Federal Contractors
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' GINA Supplement