At FNBO, our employees are the heart of our story--and we're committed to their success! Please see below the details of this career opportunity and how it fits into our organization's success.The Sr. Analyst, Corporate Risk is accountable to develop, recommend and implement controls and approaches to minimize risk to FNBO. This role works independently with business unit personnel to ensure appropriate control environments are in place in alignment with Corporate Risk programs.
Duties may include:
Act as a subject matter expert for Corporate Risk programs
Serve as the primary contact point for business unit personnel who manage risk to FNBO
Conduct ongoing Risk educating and training for business units
Analyze potential risk and develop action plans and recommendations for improvement as deemed appropriate
Pro-actively work with select subject matter experts (e.g. Compliance, Information Security, Legal) to ensure their requirements are incorporated into the Corporate Risk program
Maintain and enhance the governance framework of oversight functions, with primary focus on the Third Party Risk Management Program and Information Sharing
Work collaboratively and lead interdepartmental representatives in Corporate Risk matters, with primary focus on Information Sharing and Third Party Risk Management, to ensure complete and comprehensive reviews, monitoring and reporting
- Bachelor's degree or related Risk Management experience
- 5+ years in third party risk management, information/privacy risk management or equivalent business unit experience
- Excellent meeting facilitation skills with experience building consensus, gaining buy-in and addressing complex topics within all levels of an organization
- Must be proficient in business and leadership capabilities: effective communication, independent and sound decision making, effective relationship management skills
- Ability to articulate complex concepts in a clear manner to stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to work efficiently in pressure situations and demonstrate a high level of flexibility in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to build and develop collaborative working relationships
- Ability to identify and recommend objective resolutions to problems using risk analysis
- Ability to present information and reporting in a clear and concise manner
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of applications
Preferred Skills and Abilities:
- Working knowledge of Archer GRC Tool
- Knowledge of Third Party Risk Management Practices
- Aptitude for reporting, data analytics and technical terminology and techniques
If you would like additional compensation and benefit information related to this specific role, please email email@example.com.
FNBO is committed to belonging, inclusion, diversity and equity. We are committed to intentionally and proactively creating pathways to success for historically underrepresented populations. To accomplish this, we foster a culture of belonging and inclusion so that every employee is valued, and has opportunity and the ability to make an impact. FNBO strives to reflect the diversity of the communities we serve in the makeup of our workforce.
See the full FNBO Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion Statement here
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' Self-Print Poster
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' Supplement for Federal Contractors
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' GINA Supplement