At FNBO, our employees are the heart of our story--and we're committed to their success! Please see below the details of this career opportunity and how it fits into our organization's success.The Analyst II, Underwriting is accountable to underwrite new and/or existing loan applications in accordance with FNBO policies, guidelines, and applicable regulations. The role is also responsible to develop and maintain a thorough understanding of lending products and procedures.
Duties may include:
All work supporting the underwriting function for loans
Ensure all loan/underwriting documentation is complete and accurate
Processing of applications in a timely manner to ensure desired service levels and compliance requirements are met
Informs management of changes in applications volume, system issues, or other processing concerns
Knowledge, Skills, Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years underwriting experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of applications.
- Ability to multi-task while adhering to multiple timetables of completion.
- Independent decision making and problem resolution skills
- FHA DE required
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' Self-Print Poster
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' Supplement for Federal Contractors
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' GINA Supplement