At FNBO, our employees are the heart of our story--and we're committed to their success! Please see below the details of this career opportunity and how it fits into our organization's success.This role reports to the Mortgage Capital Markets Department.
This is a required onsite position.
Overview: This role reviews loan documents to insure all documentation meets investor and industry requirements. If investor and industry requirements are not met this individual takes the necessary steps to clear the exception. Maintaining positive and professional relationships across multiple departments and third party vendors is essential.
1. Review and Scan closed loan packages to ensure that documents are correctly signed and properly executed to meet investor and industry requirements.
2. Correcting errors found during the review process.
3. Review and check in closed loan packaged and trailing documents (final title policy and Deed of Trust/Mortgage).
4. Maintain production and quality per management guidelines.
5. Perform other general post-closing functions as needed.
6. Physical Requirements: Lifting 25lbs, Standing 25%, Sitting 75%
1. High School Diploma or GED
2. Strong attention to detail
3. Ability to handle multiple projects on an ongoing basis
4. Proficient in Word/Excel and other MS Office products
5. Ability to interact with colleagues from other departments and third party vendors
1. Mortgage Lending Experience (preferred)
2. Strong written and verbal communication skills
3. MERS experience
If you would like additional compensation and benefit information related to this specific role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
FNBO is committed to belonging, inclusion, diversity and equity. We are committed to intentionally and proactively creating pathways to success for historically underrepresented populations. To accomplish this, we foster a culture of belonging and inclusion so that every employee is valued, and has opportunity and the ability to make an impact. FNBO strives to reflect the diversity of the communities we serve in the makeup of our workforce.
See the full FNBO Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion Statement here
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' Self-Print Poster
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' Supplement for Federal Contractors
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' GINA Supplement