At FNBO, our employees are the heart of our story--and we're committed to their success! Please see below the details of this career opportunity and how it fits into our organization's success.
The Client Implementation Specialist will be responsible for partnering with clients and several origination teams including Business Development (Sales), Relationship Management, Legal, Credit, and Operations to ensure time to market is minimized and requirements of the client are being met.
The Client Implementation Specialist will also keep Business Development apprised of the timeline throughout the implementation period and will advise when there is a delay in any step of the process that needs to be escalated.
The person filling this role will also be responsible for the Implementation of Online Reporting & Virtual Card Training; First Bankcard's Commercial Portal for access to online reporting and expense management solutions.
1. Serve as the Commercial Card (Large Business) Subject Matter Expert
2. Consult with Business Development to identify implementation scope and develop a plan to ensure target implementation dates are met
3. Manage all aspects of the client implementation process and project life cycle
4. Anticipate customer implementation needs and operational expectations
5. Gather and complete comprehensive review of all required documentation
6. Partner with Business Development legal liaison to capture all contractual details
7. Consult with client on the implementation of their online expense management solution which includes Reporting and Cost Allocation, Virtual Account Generation, File Transmission, and Enhanced Data Set Up
8. Ensure clients have the necessary tools and knowledge to continue a successful program
9. Responsible for tracking and reporting key project milestones and adjusting project plans and/or resources as needed
10. Provide proactive problem solving and critical thinking with regards to client issues
11. Troubleshoot and escalate issues related to transmission and data contents.
12. Responsible for project management and program coordination activities for operational and system improvements needed to meet FNBO, FBC and Commercial Card goals
13. Lead and/or coordinate the documentation of existing processes and procedures
14. Identify potential projects where process redesign/ improvement will significantly impact efficiency, quality, profitability and experience/satisfaction
1. Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
2. Highly proficient in Microsoft Office software, particular PowerPoint and Excel (pivots, macros)
3. Knowledge of file delivery processes
4. Demonstrated creative problem solving and solid judgment/decision making
a. Ability to solve problems at a tactical and functional level
5. Excellent interpersonal and team building skills with the ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
a. Comfortable interacting with individuals at all levels of the organization
b. Ability to build and nurture internal networks
6. Excellent oral, written and technical communication skills
7. Self-motivating with the ability to be resourceful and take initiative
Willingness to demonstrate flexibility and adaptability in a dynamic work environment
If you would like additional compensation and benefit information related to this specific role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
FNBO is committed to belonging, inclusion, diversity and equity. We are committed to intentionally and proactively creating pathways to success for historically underrepresented populations. To accomplish this, we foster a culture of belonging and inclusion so that every employee is valued, and has opportunity and the ability to make an impact. FNBO strives to reflect the diversity of the communities we serve in the makeup of our workforce.
See the full FNBO Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion Statement here
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' Self-Print Poster
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' Supplement for Federal Contractors
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' GINA Supplement