At FNBO, our employees are the heart of our story--and we're committed to their success! Please see below the details of this career opportunity and how it fits into our organization's success.
Responsible for developing marketing campaign files from internal/external software and databases for multiple direct marketing channels. Support Acquisitions Marketing and Customer Marketing campaign files for multiple marketing teams and business units across Bankcard. Follow established processes; ensure accuracy, timeliness, efficiency, and quality control on all productions.
- Develop marketing campaign files--use various campaign management tools to query and extract data via internal/external software and databases per product management criteria.
- Act as consultant and resource to analyze and resolve file development challenges; make recommendations and suggestions to meet marketing campaign strategy.
- Build strong relationships and foster professional behavior across internal teams and external vendors as needed.
- Ensure vendor management standards and practices; manage internal teams and external vendors thru campaign productions meeting performance expectations.
- Ensure timeliness; adhere to timelines for campaign file production calendar.
- Assure quality control thru accurate file development per criteria instructions, file validations, change control practices, approvals and sign-offs.
- Contribute to ongoing process improvement.
- Perform ad hoc data query and marketing program/file development projects and tasks as assigned.
- Research and implement enhancements and new marketing technology as required.
- Bachelor's Degree or related work experience.
- 3-5 years related work experience from among these areas-marketing database, data modeling, relational database tools, campaign file development, financial or business intelligence analysis, reporting, operations and production environment.
- Microsoft Office Software - Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access.
- Business Intelligence tools - SAP Business Objects, IBM Cognos, and/or IBM Affinium campaign.
- Ability to create and modify reports/campaigns using SQL and/or SAS.
- Experience with relational database structures in large data environments.
- Demonstrated skill in project management, multi-tasking, problem identification/resolution.
- Strong experience in quality control practices--file validations, change control.
- Organized, detail oriented, analytical.
- Able to prioritize production workload, work diligently, manage thru urgent and sometimes stressful situations.
- Experience in consulting and relationship building with internal and external teams and vendors.
- Effective communication skills --written, verbal, consulting, presentation.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' Self-Print Poster
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' Supplement for Federal Contractors
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' GINA Supplement