At FNBO, our employees are the heart of our story--and we're committed to their success! Please see below the details of this career opportunity and how it fits into our organization's success.This role will be accountable for consulting with employees and managers to deliver employment related programs and services including: addressing employee grievances; leading the employee investigation process; contributing to the delivery of workforce policies; and leveraging metrics to complete and deliver data-driven analysis. Key areas of expertise include labor and employment law, discipline, performance management, conflict resolution, compliance and communication.
- Employment Services: Deliver consultative services to employees and managers on a broad range of HR programs including performance management and workforce policies. Support all facets of employee relations services throughout the employment life cycle, determine and recommend exit options. In partnership with HRBP, lead employee relations work through restructures/reorganizations including selection criteria, impact analysis and exit. Participate in external and internal audit processes. This includes creating documentation, conducting research, interviewing with regulators and managing across internal stakeholders.
- Workforce Policies: Contribute to delivery of effective workforce policies, both HR and organizational, which align to the Operating Philosophy and support a high level of employee engagement while ensuring regulatory compliance. Ensure these policies are communicated through various channels to improve understanding and engagement (handbook, intranet, Operating Philosophy training, Fundamentals for Lawful Management training).
- Investigations: In alignment with the Operating Philosophy, lead employment investigations (internal, ethics hotline, EEOC charges, OSHA complaints, DOL complaints, etc) with a high degree of confidentiality and professionalism; create legally defensible process and documentation to support. Coordinate both internal and external stakeholder integrations throughout the course of the investigation process. Make decisions and/or recommendations for future action based on findings and remain engaged in ongoing action plans.
- Management Services: Actively participate in the development, integration and onboarding (when appropriate) of new or existing managers regarding workforce policies and services that support to ensure high levels of employee engagement and high managerial effectiveness.
- Employee Engagement: Work in partnership with HR business partners and HR Centers of Excellence to proactively engage the workforce. Provide diagnostic support and feedback regarding program engagement, effectiveness and opportunities for improved excellence.
- Continuous Improvement: Work collaboratively across Human Resources to provide input and assist in the improvement of programs related to performance management and workforce programs and policies.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree with focus on Human Resources, Communications, Business, or related field.
- Minimum of 3- 5 years of progressive experience in HR or consulting role where situational assessment, influencing and problem resolution were core competencies of success.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Excellent working knowledge of HR practices and employment labor and employment law
- Project management and project execution skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to present multiple data points and formulate recommended solutions
- Able to flex work style and function in ambiguous situations
- Experience in a fast paced organization and can operate under a high degree of confidentiality and ambiguity
- Proven track record or success in collaboration, influence, coaching, development and feedback across multiple stakeholder groups
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills. Must have ability to communicate effectively, influence others, facilitate processes and coach/advise managers and employees.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain collaborative and effective working relationships at all levels of the organization
- Excellent critical thinking, analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule and support a variety of hours, days, nights, evening and weekends. Travel and flexible scheduling are required and based on business demands.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' Self-Print Poster
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' Supplement for Federal Contractors
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' GINA Supplement