At FNBO, our employees are the heart of our story--and we're committed to their success! Please see below the details of this career opportunity and how it fits into our organization's success.Full Time - 40 hrs/wk - Mon-Sat
Seeking a team oriented, positive and outgoing professional for a Teller role at First National Bank!
What's in it for you
FNB has a focus on a superior employee experience that goes hand in hand with our superior customer experience!
All Full Time and Part Time Employees are eligible for benefits including:
- Competitive Pay
- 401k Match
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life/Disability/Flex Plans
- Employee Wellness Program
- Career development/Training/Career coaching/Job shadowing
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Employee banking benefits and other discounts
- Culture of recognition and rewards from executive leadership/managers/peers/business partners
- FNB green Converse shoes to celebrate your 1 year anniversary - "We walk in our customers' shoes!"
Why should you choose First National Bank
First National Bank has a history of doing what's right for our customers and the communities we serve. This sixth generation family-owned business has become the largest privately-owned bank in the United States and has been serving customers for 160 years. First National Bank is proud to be committed to our core values of Integrity, Respect, and Passion.
The spirit of teamwork has remained a key ingredient of First National's formula for success throughout our 160+ year history. We have fun, celebrate our wins, and strive for success. We care about our employees' well-being personally and professionally.
What will you be doing
Becoming a Teller is a great way to get a glimpse into the broad world of finance and banking. Our ideal candidate seeks opportunities to exceed our customer's expectations. They must offer consistent, efficient, and accurate service when processing customer transactions. Tellers are empowered to make the right decisions for our customers. We seek individuals with a friendly, positive attitude; who take pride in their work and are committed to a common set of values outlined in our Operating Philosophy.
We are looking for individuals who enjoy being members of a team. Tellers develop their skills by participating in training activities and work with their team to achieve individual and team success. Join the First National Bank team today!
- High school diploma or GED
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Desire to meet the financial needs of our customers and community
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift and carry 25 pounds
- Previous cash handling experience
- Previous Teller experience
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Critical thinking and creative problem solving skills
First National is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer - Member FDIC
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' Self-Print Poster
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' Supplement for Federal Contractors
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' GINA Supplement