At FNBO, our employees are the heart of our story--and we're committed to their success! Please see below the details of this career opportunity and how it fits into our organization's success.The Sr. Technical Analyst, Finance will be primarily responsible for the implementation and maintenance of a comprehensive data structure to facilitate accurate calculation and payment for First National Bank's credit card partners. Once implemented, the knowledge gained will be leveraged allowing the role to grow and include other responsibilities in the Partner Segment Finance area, including participation in periodic forecasts, preparation of financial reports, and other ad hoc analysis projects alongside other members of the team.
Maintain and enhance a comprehensive data structure to facilitate payment of partner compensation:
- Maintain and enhance a uniform data structure for partner compensation reporting
- Utilize SAS, SQL, Business Objects, and other reporting tools
- Manipulate/summarize data from multiple sources and formats
- Develop standardized compensation reports from data structure
- Automate deployment and delivery of reporting to customers
- Continuously identify opportunities for increased efficiency / accuracy
- Maintain complete documentation
- Identify other areas to leverage information
Review partnership contractual terms and extract provisions for partner compensation:
- Read contracts and identify compensation terms for new / amended contracts
- Work with Finance reporting team to maintain an accurate database of partner contractual terms
Exhibit professional behavior and promote positive working relationships.
- Complete special projects as assigned
- In addition to the on-going maintenance partner compensation reporting, take on more ad-hoc analysis project work including periodic forecasts and financial reporting as needed.
- Utilize continuous best efforts to perform the duties assigned
- Exercise a willingness to be a resource to colleagues
- Be proactive and respectful in all relationships
Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Education Required:
- Ideal candidates will have experience building and maintaining data strutures using similar software and related skill sets
- BS/BA in Accounting, Finance or Computer Science or equivalent business work
- Minimum of 3 years experience using SAS/SQL to extract, manipulate, and analyze large datasets (primary data manipulation tool)
- Experience with Business Objects or other reporting tools
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access)
- Minimum of 3 years of project management experience
- Demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to organize workload to meet production timeframes
- Previous credit card industry experience a plus
Looking for someone that can create/maintain database on the warehouse. Need SAS/database experience and working knowledge of programming.
SAS programming experience and database application development are a must. Finance and analytics are highly desired attributes as well.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' Self-Print Poster
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' Supplement for Federal Contractors
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' GINA Supplement