At FNBO, our employees are the heart of our story--and we're committed to their success! Please see below the details of this career opportunity and how it fits into our organization's success.This role is responsible for the development and implementation of FNBO's Consumer Bank credit strategies for digital channel.
The individual in this role will have a deep working knowledge of advanced methods utilized in consumer credit underwriting, credit line assignment and fraud mitigation.
This position can work remotely!!
- Manage credit acquisition, application fraud, and account management strategies to expand FNBO's volume of customers originated online, while remaining within the bank's risk appetite.
- Enhance the ongoing development, implementation and monitoring of credit strategies by introducing advanced predictive analytics, machine learning techniques and new sources of data (digital, on us, external).
- Work with marketing and finance to plan campaigns according to budget, execute within timelines, and track and adjust credit criteria to meet business goals.
Knowledge & Skills
- In depth knowledge of consumer and/or small business credit
- Strong programming skills
- Ability to work with data to identify complex business trends and propose solutions
- Ability to build consensus and influence the organization in order to achieve business goals
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree required; Master's degree desired
- 7+ years of experience in and highly analytical business function
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' Self-Print Poster
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' Supplement for Federal Contractors
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' GINA Supplement