At FNBO, our employees are the heart of our story--and we're committed to their success! Please see below the details of this career opportunity and how it fits into our organization's success.Variety Of Shifts Available!
Want to be the voice of FNBO A position on our Customer Care team gives you the opportunity to be the first point-of-contact with our valued customers!
At FNBO, our customers deserve a superior customer experience and our Customer Care Senior Specialists are vital in making that possible! This role is for you if you're great at talking with people, know how to identify and define customers' needs, and enjoy working independently.
Key Accountabilities - What You Will Do:
- Work independently with customers over the phone to answer questions regarding their financial accounts. Questions might include billing, payments, account maintenance, online banking assistance, and listening to customers' concerns.
- Identify customer's need and move them towards the appropriate action using your knowledge and experience.
- Monitor reactions and check for understanding when working with customers and co-workers.
- Make decisions quickly by using all available resources, seeking input, and considering short and long term implications.
Qualifications - Who You Are:
- You continue to work effectively, maintaining focus and may be even more productive in stressful or unexpected situations.
- You are not afraid to make decisions and willingly provide input.
- You have the ability to recognize different people's styles and adjust your communication accordingly.
- You can make decisions quickly by using available resources, seeking input, and considering short and long term implications.
- Have obtained a high school diploma or GED as required.
- Have a minimum of six (6) months of customer service experience or sales experience as required.
- Have a positive attitude and professional demeanor.
- Strong computer skills including the ability to navigate the internet and utilize multiple computer systems.
- Demonstrated dependability/reliability.
- You may speak a second language (Spanish).
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' Self-Print Poster
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' Supplement for Federal Contractors
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' GINA Supplement