At FNBO, our employees are the heart of our story--and we're committed to their success! Please see below the details of this career opportunity and how it fits into our organization's success.
As part of the FNBO Enterprise Marketing Planning & Strategy team, you will be a key part of a team specializing in marketing analytics and multichannel strategies to drive bank growth and customer success. We are looking for a digitally-focused analytics expert who can identify actionable insights and also develop executable marketing strategies for the enterprise.
The Digital Marketing Strategist thrives on analyzing and innovating data-driven solutions for all areas of Marketing. In this role you will collaborate with teams across the enterprise to identify opportunities for digitally-focused growth and development. You will analyze data and define new strategies for search relevancy, reputation management, customer feedback, lead generation, personalization strategies, advice and guidance, web and sales content, customer journeys, data governance and quality, channel optimization, and more. You will design digital roadmaps and implement solutions to move the business forward.
The successful candidate thrives in a role demanding fast-paced analysis and innovation, cross-functional collaboration, creative solutioning, and enterprise-level thinking. This individual embraces variety and challenge and is able to work across business lines to develop new ways of working within existing structures and regulation. This candidate has a demonstrated ability to analyze objectives, manage multiple large-scale initiatives, communicate with impact, analyze outcomes, integrate learnings, and pivot as needed throughout the process.
- Design and implement a digital roadmap for Enterprise Marketing initiatives.
- Provide regular analysis and reports on marketing initiatives. Partner with internal teams to continually refine digital reporting metrics.
- Utilize analytics toolset to recommend opportunities for web, social, and other marketing content.
- Develop strategies for managing bank reputation in the digital space, leveraging customer reviews for search relevancy and growth.
- Analysis of customer feedback including sentiment analysis and infusion of actionable learnings into the business through data, tools, strategies, presentations or reports.
- Development of referral strategies for customer and revenue growth across divisions.
- Manage online listings on websites, networks, and directories and ensure accuracy and alignment for search relevancy and business growth and development.
- Continually evaluate and implement improvements for enterprise search strategies.
- Assist with digital data governance and recommend process improvements to ensure high data quality.
- Collaborate with internal partners across the enterprise to develop and execute on digital lead-generation strategies.
- Work with vendors, internal tools, and agencies to optimize digital campaign efforts.
- Engage with cross-functional partners to drive digital and data initiatives to power and report on personalized marketing, communication, and sales needs including customer journey development.
- Assist with development of optimal segmentation strategies.
- Advise on and support A/B and multivariate testing.
- Insight development and tracking for industry and competitive analysis.
- Continually evaluate processes and workflows for automation, simplification, or enhancement.
- Build business cases for development or enhancement of systems, tools, data, or design, as needed, to meet given or expanding objectives.
- Identify, vet, and assist in onboarding new vendors, managing the relationship, as appropriate long-term. Work across the enterprise to optimize use of vendors/vendor services.
- Stay up to speed on digital analytics and industry/marketing trends, tools, and best practices.
- Present on initiatives and results to various departments and/or bank leadership.
- Manage and ensure compliance with regulatory and legal requirements for all efforts, staying in front of all privacy and customer data regulations.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to identify and analyze opportunities for automation and data-driven, customer-focused sales, marketing and communications. Ensure a solid business fit with our Operating Philosophy, Vision, Mission, Values, Strategic Priorities, and business unit goals and objectives.
- Lead or assist with other marketing-driven projects, as assigned.
1.Â Â Â Â Bachelor's degree preferred
2.Â Â Â Â 3+ years of experience with digital and social marketing, search, and digital analytics with the ability to use data to tell a story
3.Â Â Â Â Firm understanding of digital technology stacks and the ability to lead initiatives
4.Â Â Â Â Experience with website tag management & digital analytics tools
5.Â Â Â Â Solid understanding of financial and general business principles
6.Â Â Â Â Strong problem-solving skills with excellent attention to detail
7.Â Â Â Â Excellent written and verbal communication
8.Â Â Â Â Ability to expand knowledge and learn new skills or technologies
9.Â Â Â Â Self-motivated, collaborative, organized, able to work independently
10.Â Able to meet deadlines and handle multiple, cross-functional projects
11.Â Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint applications
1.Â Â Â Â 5+ years of related experience or Master's degree
2.Â Â Â Â Experience with CRM & marketing automation (preferably Salesforce Sales &/or Marketing Cloud)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' Self-Print Poster
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' Supplement for Federal Contractors
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' GINA Supplement