At First National, our employees are the heart of our story--and we're committed to their success! Please see below the details of this career opportunity and how it fits into our organization's success.
Exempt | Monday Through Friday
Are you passionate about helping grow a franchise Â Do you want to direct that energy to acquiring new business customers to First National Bank Do you have great ideas on how to get small to mid-sized businesses (SMB) to think of First National Bank for the financial needs they may have If so, this is the unique opportunity for you!
In this role, you'll be able to:
- Develop and test marketing strategies that will help grow the bank's work with businesses.
- Create value by identifying opportunities that will drive revenue.
- Showcase your creative marketing and communication skills to engage and motivate prospects to choose First National Bank.
- Collaborate with bank leadership and other areas to reach business goals.
- Create desire for financial solutions that will help business customers on their financial journey.Â
- Tell the story of Business at the bank - new ideas, happenings, information and results.
- Be part of a team that loves being a part of a company that is committed to our customers and the communities we serve.
- Create and lead the strategy and implementation of small to mid-size business (SMB) marketing efforts to create relationship growth across the enterprise.
- Be the subject matter expert on SMB marketing strategy.
- Ensure the Wholesale Banking Marketing strategy and annual plan are working to accelerate Wholesale Banking Group, and FNBO
- Assist in defining the go-to-market strategy, positioning, customer experience requirements and identifying target customers.
- Continuous Improvement: Provide input to Manager to enhance work group/team effectiveness.
- Cross Functional Working Relationships (CFWR): Work collaboratively with peers and management to maintain Service Level Agreements with all assigned CFWR.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in brand marketing, product marketing, direct marketing, or marketing program management required
- Demonstrated experience prioritizing and handling multiple projects
- Knowledge of enterprise marketing and sales processes
- Must have excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Strong communication and project coordination skills, with an ability to work effectively with Sales and Business Development to lead and execute on a wide variety of product marketing initiatives
- Strong organizational, analytical and execution skills
- Capable of strategic thinking and moving strategic plans into action
- Successful budget management experience
- Master's degree or experience with business ownership preferred
- Knowledge and experience of the financial services industry preferred
- Previous experience with B2B marketing, customers and market dynamics preferred
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' Self-Print Poster
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' Supplement for Federal Contractors
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' GINA Supplement