At First National, our employees are the heart of our story and we re committed to their success! Please see below the details of this career opportunity and how it fits into our organization s success.
As an Operations Analyst I you will be responsible for being a system expert with the ability to help troubleshoot production issues with the main focus being on the mortgage servicing platform. You will evaluate current processes and systems to recommend changes to improve our customer and employee experiences. You will write reports in support of production and management requirements. You will make technical configuration changes in the system and be responsible for controlled releases and end-user satisfaction. You will be responsible for system testing along with assisting in creating and coordinating test plans. You will be responsible for administering systems which includes setting up new users and doing annual user audits.
- Responsible for the performance, reliability and maintenance of a mortgage loan servicing system.
- Advanced knowledge for assigned applications through training and experience.
- Performs escalation support and issue resolution through research across multiple systems and data.
- Work closely with business and operations team regarding system enhancements.
- Provide input into the application roadmap for further improvement and development, including helping prioritize development.
- Work with IT and/or third party vendors for support, upgrades and implementations.
- Seeks opportunity to learn, automate, document, share, educate, and improve mortgage loan servicing processes and systems.
- Lead requirements analysis with stakeholders ensuring that requirements are complete, consistent, concise, and comprehensive.
- Provides metrics and other documentation to support analysis and findings.
- Perform testing of process and system changes and coordinate end user testing.
- Reporting and Data Analytics: Coordinate, track and respond to data needs and requests from across Operations and our partners.
- Designs, develops and maintains reports.
- Develop and process daily, monthly, quarterly and yearly standard and ad-hoc reports (basic to advanced).
- Analyze new data requests and create recommendations for the development of new system reporting.
- Training and Development: Enhance end users knowledge, understanding and competency with Operations systems.
- Identify, develop and recommend training opportunities that meet and support end user needs.
- Develop and update system documentation for training support.
- Participate in training sessions as an advisor with regard to use of new/enhanced systems.
- Business Relationship Management: Knowledge, skills and behaviors that foster a productive relationship between Operations departments and their business partners.
- Communicates effectively with business units to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions with project management.
- Manages business unit s expectations effectively.
- Project: Aim to increase the likelihood that projects or initiatives deliver the intended results and outcomes.
- Participates in small to medium projects as assigned by management.
- Contributes to project team meetings and assists team members in critical decision making and planning; assists in execution, control and closure of projects; meet regularly with project manager(s).
- Compliance: Understand and comply with bank policy, laws, regulations, and the bank's BSA/AML Program, as applicable to your job duties.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to design new system solutions, modify, enhance or adapt existing systems and integrate new features or improvements, all with the aim of improving business efficiency and productivity.
- Ability to implement, configure and test feasible solutions.
- Demonstrate a consultative approach with the ability to analyze stakeholder s needs.
- Excellent communication.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to build collaborative relationships, listen and actively contribute to discussions.
- Bachelor s degree in business-related field or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of banking experience (Operations, Mortgage)
- Written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills
- Problem solving ability with strong analytical skills
- General knowledge of GL balancing
- General knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Ability to multi-task while adhering to multiple timetables of completion
- Business case development
- SQL experience preferred
- Servicing Director experience preferred
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' Self-Print Poster
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' Supplement for Federal Contractors
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' GINA Supplement