At First National, our employees are the heart of our story and we re committed to their success! Please see below the details of this career opportunity and how it fits into our organization s success.The Sr. Advisor, Branch Small Business Banking is accountable to achieve small business customer, loan and deposit growth, and support new small business opportunity in partnership with Brand Banking staff. This role is also responsible for ongoing customer support, relationship management and loan renewal work. Work hours are generally M-F 8:00-5:00. Final work location, level and salary dependent on candidates experience.
1. Drive revenue and consistently achieve goals as outlined in individual scorecard and variable compensation plan by executing personal sales plan that includes:
2. Build customer portfolio and complete quarterly relationship management interaction. Use interactions as opportunity to further understand customer s goals, current needs and satisfaction level. Document completion and pertinent information from interaction in Salesforce.
3. Consistently achieve assigned market s consumer and business objectives by actively partnering with assigned branches on business development, customer service and branch employee development.
4. Cultivate robust and diverse set of engaged internal and external partners that meets needs of business customers and serves as a source of customer referrals.
5. Provide ongoing customer-focused and timely service to ensure we are meeting the intended customer experience.
6. Partner with Wholesale Banking on customers with large or more complex business needs. Work opportunity in tandem with Wholesale to meet customer needs or refer to Wholesale RM as necessary.
7. Exhibit advanced knowledge of credit principles including: customer credit conversations, structuring, operating line usage, underwriting and risk mitigation tools such as SBA programs. Demonstrate ability to partner with customers and internal resources to successfully manage more complex credit needs such as: commercial real estate, construction and credit workouts.
8. Provide information necessary for completion of Annual Reviews and Loan/LOC Renewals at least 30 days in advance of due date, maturity or meeting. Manage monitoring item levels to satisfactory standard. Communicate material changes in customer risk profile to Manager and appropriate Credit/Collections staff. Partner with Credit/Collections on credit workouts as needed.
9. Know and contribute to company goals. Work collaboratively with peers and management to maintain appropriate service levels with Cross Functional Working Relationships. Exhibit professional behavior and promote positive working relationships. Maintain regular and predictable attendance in alignment with departmental/divisional policy.
10. Work with manager to identify long-term career goals and professional development opportunities. Understand and comply with bank policy, laws, regulations, and the bank's BSA/AML Program, as applicable to your job duties. Complete compliance training and adhere to internal procedures and controls, as required. Report any known violations of compliance policy, laws, or regulations. Report any suspicious customer and/or account activity.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' Self-Print Poster
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' Supplement for Federal Contractors
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' GINA Supplement
|Date Posted||January 8, 2019|
|Date Closes||March 9, 2019|
|Address||4650 College Boulevard Overland Park, KS 66211-1605|
|Located In||Overland park, KS|
|Work At||Overland Park - College/Mn Br|
This job is related other jobs in these career categories