At First National, our employees are the heart of our story and we re committed to their success! Please see below the details of this career opportunity and how it fits into our organization s success.The Director, Enterprise Banking is accountable for a portfolio of clients and new business goals within Enterprise Banking. This role may direct or guide work of support staff.
1. Solicit and/or develop lending opportunities to new and existing customers.
Follows the banks culture of service and sales to our customers by identifying customer needs. Promote the right bank products as solutions to fulfill the customer s needs while maintaining best interest of the bank in following credit policy.
Develop and maintain relationships in the community.
Provide services, analysis, and consultation with customers using First National Bank product lines.
Meet with present or potential loan customers, interviews them about their businesses and their loan needs to determine the best credit arrangements for the customer and the bank.
Conduct annual reviews of financial information with customers.
Assign credit analysis to support staff-perform high level review of analyst work for new and existing customers.
2. Participate in ensuring a high level of credit quality. Assist in ensuring that the loan portfolio is in compliance with all bank and regulator policies and regulations.
All employees are personally held accountable for adhering to the bank s Compliance Policy and all applicable banking regulations.
Analyze and evaluate financial status, risk assessment, and collateral evaluation to determine feasibility of granting loan request.
3. Assist in ensuring that all loan documents are properly prepared, loan files are kept current and relative, and appropriate information is forwarded to Loan Committee.
Approves loans within specified limits or recommends approval to the appropriate approving body. (Prepare credit information and present at committee for discussion.)
Prepare and review credit file to verify proper documentation and ensure compliance with internal guidelines, regulatory issues, and fair lending.
Perform regular review and rating of credits for quality and provide appropriate action plan to maintain credit integrity. Address past due loans; determine exit strategy when appropriate and carry out collection activities when necessary.
4. Exhibit professional behavior and promote positive working relationships.
Support the goals and strategic plan of First National Bank in the local market.
Participate in the departments public relations efforts and activities.
Stay informed of trends, current economics and practices that affect the market and/or customers.
Be proactive and respectful in all relationships.
Be accountable for continuous best efforts to complete the job assigned.
Maintain strong community involvement.
5. Perform other duties as assigned.
1. Minimum of Bachelor s degree.
2. Lending or related experience is a plus
3. Self-starter with the drive to achieve results
1. Outstanding sales and business development skills
2. Experience with and demonstrated understanding of lending policies, procedures, practices and documentation including accounting, financial statement and cash flow analysis. Ability to read, analyze and interpret financial ratios, tax returns and legal documents
3. Ability to define problems, collects data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' Self-Print Poster
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' Supplement for Federal Contractors
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' GINA Supplement
|Date Posted||December 29, 2018|
|Date Closes||February 27, 2019|
|Address||315 West 3rd Street Chadron, NE 69337-2317|
|Located In||Chadron, NE|
|Work At||Chadron - Branch|
This job is related other jobs in these career categories