At First National, our employees are the heart of our story and we re committed to their success! Please see below the details of this career opportunity and how it fits into our organization s success.The Sr. Analyst, Finance is responsible for all aspects of the business planning and financial reporting process for an assigned business unit. This role will provide direct finance oversight and analysis for assigned divisional business unit managers. This includes, but is not limited to, developing annual budgets, financial forecasts, monthly financial analysis and reporting, variance analysis, year-end financial reporting preparation, month-end close procedures, audit support, and ad-hoc analysis requests.
This role is within the Consumer Banking Group Finance team. This role is to be a key asset in the financial review and data analysis of the overall business performance and revenue forecast. This entails the gathering, reviewing, and providing of insight into data and trends to assist management in the evaluation of business performance.
1. Demonstrates a proven track record in retrieving data through SAS/SQL and Business Objects and being able to effectively utilize this data and display in a meaningful way to management.
2. Evaluates portfolio trends and track business line performance to identify risks and gaps and provide recommendations for solutions/opportunities to the business.
a. Track and provide analysis on current strategies.
b. Conduct ad-hoc analysis and reporting.
3. Collaborates and fosters positive working relationships with business partners and team members in developing revenue forecasts.
4. Demonstrates a track record of effective and accurate revenue forecasting.
5. Exhibits strong adaptability in adjusting analysis, reporting, and forecasting to accommodate the changing business dynamics/products.
6. Understand and comply with bank policy, laws, regulations, and the bank's BSA/AML Program.
1. Must have a Bachelor s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or other related field.
2. Experience using SAS/SQL procedures and business objects for analysis.
3. Additional 5+ years of working experience in financial analysis, forecasting, and data analysis.
4. Demonstrate the ability to handle stress, meet deadlines, and work independently.
1. Demonstration of leadership roles and ownership of project outcomes.
2. Excellent written and oral communication skills. Exhibit a strong ability to converse with senior management.
3. Ability to work and communicate in a team setting, while managing time and projects independently within the scope of assignment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' Self-Print Poster
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' Supplement for Federal Contractors
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' GINA Supplement
|Date Posted||December 28, 2018|
|Date Closes||February 26, 2019|
|Address||1601 Dodge Street Omaha, NE 68102|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|
|Work At||Omaha - FN Tower|
This job is related other jobs in these career categories