Sr. Analyst, Marketing Analytics Decision Sciences
First National Bank Plano, TX
As a Senior Analyst within First National Bank of Omaha's Decision Sciences, Marketing Analytics team, you will serve an in-house consultant to the Partnership Marketing organization. The Marketing Analytics team helps the business owners to design and read tests, measure and forecast campaign performance, and use data science tools to analyze complex business problems for both new account acquisition and portfolio management.
1. Use data to influence marketing decisions in Partnership and Retail marketing, including:
o Launching new partners
o Gain insights on customer profile and behaviors
o Identify new opportunities and gaps
o Present the findings/recommendations to business partners and senior management
2. Implement the testing designs to support Marketing in achieving fast deployment of profitable new offers:
o Work with the cross-functional groups to design efficient tests, communicate test results and proposals for new offers
o Facilitate the use of experimental design principles to minimize cost and maximize results of offer testing
o Analyze the test results and present the test read to business users
3. Analyze business problems and track and report current strategies:
o Be responsible for the targeting recommendations for marketing acquisition campaigns
o Analyze business problems with recommendations and implementation plans
o Track and conduct analysis to current strategies
4. Conduct ad-hoc analyses
5. Train new employees and cross-train in existing on roles and functions
6. Exhibit professional behavior and promote positive working relationships
7. Understand and comply with bank policy, laws, regulations, and the bank's BSA/AML Program
An incumbent in this role may be assigned to work at either FNBO branch location in Plano, Texas, in Frisco, Texas, or in Omaha, Nebraska.
1. Master's degree required. Must have one of the following - (a.) A graduate degree in Statistics, Economics, Finance, Engineering, or other STEM-related field OR (b.) A graduate degree in an alternate course of study with a relevant STEM undergraduate degree
2. Minimum of three (3) years of working experience in the credit card scoring, modelling, statistical testing, or other advanced analytics disciplines required
1. Depth of knowledge in using SAS, R, or Python for statistical analysis.
2. Demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills.
3. Demonstrate the ability to handle stress, meet deadlines and work independently.
4. Demonstrate the ability to drive meeting agendas and prioritize team workloads / projects based on departmental goals.
5. Demonstrate the ability to drive meeting agendas and prioritize team workloads / projects based on departmental goals.
| Date Posted
December 7, 2018
| Date Closes
February 5, 2019
| Located In
| Work At
Plano-West Plano Branch (TX)
| Days of Week
| SOC Category
This job is related other jobs in these career categories