First National Bank Wayne, NE
1. Process standard and non-standard bankcard applications according to department policies and guidelines.
2. Maintain the department's standard Decision and Procedure Accuracy Rating for Credit Underwriter.
3. Maintain the department's Productivity Standard for Credit Underwriter.
4. Responsible for Professional Behavior and Working Relationships.
5. Understand and adhere to all policies, laws and regulations applicable to this role.
6. Adhere to the banks BSA/AML program, which includes, but no limited to the customer identification program, customer due diligence policy and completing all BSA /AML training in a timely manner.
1. Strong decision making skills.
2. The ability to work with confidential information.
3. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
4. Basic PC skills.
| Date Posted
December 4, 2018
| Date Closes
February 2, 2019
| Located In
| Work At
Wayne - Contact Center
Monday Through Friday From 8am To 5pm
| Days of Week
| SOC Category
This job is related other jobs in these career categories