Analyst II, Data Analysis
First National Bank Omaha, NE
* Extract, manipulate, and summarize large amounts of data to provide Business Insight and Intelligence to Assigned Business Unit(s)
* Utilize SAS, SQL, Business Objects, Visual Studio, Power BI, Excel Pivots and other reporting tools
* Manipulate data in multiple layouts, sources, and formats
* Develop and support business solutions:
* Develop, produce, and improve recurring reports for assigned business unit
* Identify and execute on opportunities for increased efficiency while improving business intelligence
* Work cross functionally to ensure consistent metric use and standardized definitions
* Automate deployment and delivery of standard
* Bachelor's Degree required
* If no Bachelor's degree obtained, can accept equivalent working experience (four  years) in lieu of degree
* Minimum of four (4) years of experience writing SQL to extract, manipulate, and analyze large datasets required
* Minimum of two (2) years of experience with SAS, Business Objects, Power BI or other reporting tools required
* Demonstrates excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Demonstrates the ability to handle stress, meet deadlines and work independently.
* Knowledge and understanding of financial services industry.
* Experience in credit card reporting and analytics.
| Date Posted
December 4, 2018
| Date Closes
February 2, 2019
| Located In
| Work At
Omaha - First National Tower
Exempt | Monday Through Friday
| Days of Week
| SOC Category
This job is related other jobs in these career categories