First National Bank North Platte, NE
The Advisor is a trusted financial advisor to, and advocate for First National Bank Wealth Management clients and prospects with simple to moderately complex financial planning and investment needs. This Advisor will provide an integrated delivery financial planning, investment management & insurance services. The Advisor will support our existing local and regional client base, working to broaden the scope of client relationships through an understanding of each individual client's needs, utilizing an open platform, product-agnostic strategies, and commitment to a fiduciary standard.
1. Advisory Service: The Advisor serves as advisor to existing (legacy) and new clients introduced to Wealth Management with more basic investment and financial needs, which may include investment management, education funding, insurance, or financial planning.
Meets regularly with clients and proactively contacts clients to assess their financial situation, needs, objectives and risk tolerance.
Uses an individualized advisory approach tailored to the needs of the client and, as appropriate, expands each client relationship, to include core banking, trust and investment management, wealth transfer and business succession planning and other solutions and services.
Assist in the on-boarding of new clients
2. Business Development: Meet or exceed defined revenue, client retention, individual and business unit goals and profitability objectives.
Generates revenue through the utilization of appropriate products and services.
Provides input to and implements business development action plan.
Utilize a team approach to continuously identify, analyze and capitalize on our competitive advantages.
· Develops networks with third party referral sources that enable exposure and opportunities to develop new business with target market and deepen relationships with existing clients.
· Leverages current internal and external sales, marketing and communication activities to promote the sourcing of new and growth of clients
3. Cross-Referring Products and Services:
Identifies and matches client needs with subject matter experts and existing business unit products and services.
Acts as both referral receiver and originator depending on client need.
Key contact for strategic partners and other internal bank specialists/resources for additional investment, fiduciary, and financial planning expertise, and to provide appropriate products and services to the clients.
4. Compliance: Understand and comply with bank policy, laws, regulations, and the bank's BSA/AML Program, as applicable to your job duties.
· Complete compliance training and adhere to internal procedures and controls, as required.
· Report any known violations of compliance policy, laws, or regulations.
· Report any suspicious customer and/or account activity.
· If applicable, ensure direct reports meet the above requirements and take action to address employee performance issues.
· Exhibit professional behavior and promote positive working relationships.
· Maintain regular and predictable attendance in alignment with departmental/divisional policy.
· Complete special projects as assigned within allotted timeframes and be accountable for continuous best efforts in such projects.
· Exercise a willingness to be a resource to colleagues.
· Be proactive and respectful in all working relationships.
· Participate as member of meaningful committees or boards of local civic organizations.
· Understand local perceptions of First National Bank and support strategic planning to ensure a strong, positive community perception of FNNI/WMG.
Knowledge, Skills, Education, Experience and Physical Qualifications:
Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or related field or equivalent experience
2-3 years experience in investment and financial services
FINRA Series 7 & 66 (or Series 63 & 65) registrations
State Life, Accident & Health and Variable Contract insurance licenses
Fast thinking sales mentality
Maintain an ongoing knowledge of the industry and the economy
· Highly desired-Certifications or degrees such as a CRPC, CFP, CPA, CFA, CTFA, CFM or MBA, JD or ability to earn accreditation
| Date Posted
November 29, 2018
| Date Closes
January 28, 2019
| Located In
North platte, NE
| Work At
North Platte - Main Branch
M- F 8-5
| Days of Week
| SOC Category
This job is related other jobs in these career categories