Decision Engine Analyst II (R-20180017)
First National Bank Omaha, NE
Support the maintenance and implementation of business strategies within a rules engine, including credit, pricing, authorizations, collections and acquisitions.
1. Work collaboratively and explain complex information to management, analysts, business unit teams, and IT staff on project work.
2. Execute complex test plans to test new strategies and simulate outcomes prior to production release.
3. Keep detailed log of criteria or related changes within the rules engine or processing system(s).
4. Identify opportunities for increased efficiency and productivity within supported business units.
5. Exhibit professional behavior and promote positive working relationships.
Bachelor's Degree required
If no Bachelor's degree obtained, can accept equivalent working experience (three  years) in financial services in lieu of degree
Minimum of one  year of professional technical/coding experience required
Basic knowledge PowerCurve, SMG3, TRIAD, RapUP or equivalent decision systems preferred
Demonstrated analytical skills and problem solving ability
Ability to multi-task while managing to multiple timetables of completion
Strong interpersonal communication with ability to work with various levels of management
Ability to quickly learn new systems and operational functionality
Understands key business drivers
| Date Posted
November 27, 2018
| Date Closes
January 26, 2019
| Located In
| Work At
Omaha - First National Tower
Exempt | Monday Through Friday
| Days of Week
| SOC Category
This job is related other jobs in these career categories