Lead Specialist, Document Coorinator
First National Bank Kearney, NE
Review approved commercial loan memos in order to coordinate and prepare loan documentation for a wide assortment of loans. Conduct pre and post closing review of all documentation for accuracy and adherence to policies and regulations. Monitor ongoing due diligence tracking and ensure all interests in collateral have been perfected. Assist with correction of exceptions and deficiencies. Complete special projects or assignments. Develop and maintain a strong working relationship with peers and lending staff.
1. Coordinate and prepare commercial loan documentation.
2. Perform pre and post close reviews.
3. Submit flood orders, appraisal requests, review insurance coverage, monitor outstanding items, and maintain credit files.
4. No lead responsibilities for team.
1. High School Diploma or GED
2. Related experience in preparing commercial and/or agricultural loan documentation. (Laser Pro experience preferred)
3. Demonstrated ability organize, prioritize, and execute multiple tasks with a high level or accuracy.
4. Ability to work with others to provide the highest level of support to multiple lenders in a professional environment.
5. Basic PC skills including latest version of Microsoft Office Suite. Operate basic office equipment and ability to lift 10 lbs.
1. Undergraduate degree in business related field desired.
2. Previous Hogan/Foundation experience or commercial lending platforms desired..
| Date Posted
November 20, 2018
| Date Closes
January 19, 2019
| Located In
| Work At
Kearney- Main Branch
| Days of Week
| SOC Category