Sr. Associate, Compliance Testing
First National Bank Omaha, NE
As a Senior Associate, Compliance Testing you will lead a key second line of defense role, to help ensure corporate initiatives and departmental processes comply with applicable laws, regulations and guidance.
You will be charged with providing guidance to team members, validating the execution of complex risk-based testing to ensure business line controls are designed appropriately and operating as intended. Additionally, you'll be tasked with driving the ongoing evolution of compliance testing as we identify ways to automate testing and monitoring activities.
On any given day you'll be:
· Leading team members as they execute targeted, complex control testing for line of business compliance requirements
· Developing and managing to testing schedule to ensure all tasks and reporting are completed timely
· Analyzing data from multiple sources and systematically documenting the work and results
· Reviewing tests performed for accuracy and adherence to testing procedures
· Establishing and maintaining strong relationships with regulatory subject matter experts and business partners
· Investigating and solving complex problems
The Ideal Candidate will be:
· Curious. You ask why, you explore, you challenge conventional thinking and the traditional ways of operation and you partner with stakeholders to identify and improve the status quo. You're experienced in root cause analysis and love to put on your investigator hat.
· Translator. You are familiar with a variety of regulations, have experience researching them and you're a pro at making jargon relevant.
· Creative. Undefined problems and new challenges don't frighten you. You've probably led the charge on a new vision, and you love discovering new ways to change the work you do for the better.
· At least 3 years in BSA or Consumer Protection compliance or operational risk management, specifically within audit or an analytical discipline
· At least 2 years' experience with SAS or SQL
· At least 2 years' experience in R or Python
· Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager (CRCM) accreditation or Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (ACAMS) accreditation or Series 6, 7, 8 or 9 licenses or willingness to obtain within two years
· Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
· Advanced in MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, Power Point etc.)
· Experience building consensus, gaining buy-in and addressing complex issues within all levels of an organization
· Bachelor's degree in business, data analytics or related field
| Date Posted
November 14, 2018
| Date Closes
January 13, 2019
| Located In
| Work At
Omaha - First National Tower
| Days of Week
| SOC Category
This job is related other jobs in these career categories