First National Bank Loveland, CO
The Financial Advisor (FA) is a trusted financial advisor to, and advocate for, mass affluent and emerging-affluent clients and prospects with moderate to complex financial planning and investment needs. The FA advises through the integrated delivery of financial planning, investment management & insurance services. The FA will broaden the scope of client relationships through a focused and deep understanding of each individual client's needs utilizing an open platform, product-agnostic strategies and commitment to a fiduciary standard.
1. Advisory Service: The FA serves as advisor to clients with more traditional financial needs, which may include investment management, trust, estate planning or business succession planning. Given the complexity of the needs of the client segment, the FA will provide advisory services to their current client base and prospective clients.
2. Business Development: Meet or exceed defined asset based growth and retention, individual and unit goals and profitability objectives.
3. Retail Branch Integration:
Identifies and matches client needs with subject matter experts and existing business unit products and services.
Acts as both referral receiver and originator depending on client need.
Partners with teammates and other internal bank specialists/resources for additional investment, fiduciary, credit and financial planning expertise to provide a full array of products and services to the client.
Handles all internal leads expeditiously and effectively.
High participation rate in retail branch meetings and events.
Host educational meetings for branch personnel, ensuring understanding of the Investments & Planning program in each location serviced.
Generates revenue from planning fees, investment advisory fees, and through the utilization of other appropriate products and services.
Provides input to and implements business development action plan to pursue target market / clientele.
Develops networks with third party referral sources that enable exposure and opportunities to develop new business with target market and deepen relationships with existing clients.
Leverages current internal and external sales, marketing and communication activities to promote the sourcing of new and growth of clients.
Continuously identifies, analyzes and capitalizes on our competitive advantages.
Supports the strategy of capturing RPS participant assets through an advisory relationship with plan participants.
Meets regularly with each client to deliver performance reviews, assess their financial situation and needs, objectives and risk tolerance.
Uses an individualized advisory approach tailored to the needs of the client and, as appropriate, expands each client relationship.
Assesses the needs of each client relationship to ensure they are working with the appropriate business unit.
1. Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
2. Minimum 2 years' experience in investment and financial services
3. FINRA Series 7 & 66 (or Series 63 & 65) registrations
4. Maintain an ongoing knowledge of the industry and the economy
1. State Life, Accident & Health and Variable Contract insurance licenses
2. Certifications or degrees such as AWMA, CWM, CWS, CRPC, CFP, CLU, or MBA, or ability to earn accreditation
3. Familiarity with Raymond James platform a plus
| Date Posted
November 9, 2018
| Date Closes
January 8, 2019
| Located In
| Work At
Loveland - N Lincoln Branch
| Days of Week
| SOC Category
This job is related other jobs in these career categories