First National Bank Frisco, TX
Overview: Accountable for managing and growing a loan portfolio that is of moderate size and complexity by providing best in class Credit, Depository and other Wholesale Banking Group products and services to assigned bank clients and prospects. Source potential customers through internal and external networks by creating and executing against an effective calling plan. Develop and execute goals, plans and initiatives that align with corporate strategy surrounding client satisfaction, account growth, risk management and customer retention.
1. Portfolio Management - Responsible for managing relationships that are moderate in size and complexity for the department. Has secondary responsibility on large, complex, highly profitable relationships.
Manage a portfolio of loans and commitments on a daily basis to meet the needs of the customer and to maintain the credit quality standards of the Bank.
Financial performance and portfolio management will include as directed; deposit gathering growth, loan volume growth, fee income growth, calling and prospecting activities, management of past dues, charge-offs, and TBR's as required to meet or exceed the profit contribution for the Division. For Commercial Real Estate, includes monitoring the performance of CRE construction and term loans.
2. Lender Accountability: Strictly adhere to Lender Accountability Program that specifically addresses: Risk Rating Accuracy and Timeliness; Non-Accrual Status Accuracy and Timeliness; Loan Policy Exceptions; Credit and Collateral Exceptions; Business Unit Manager Accountabilities; and consequences for failure to comply.
Use the financial information presented by customers/prospects as well as Bank credit and risk guidelines to make appropriate recommendations on credit actions to be taken.
3. Business Development: Source potential customers/prospects by creating and executing on an effective calling plan to understand client's financial goals and needs. Develop and manage internal and external networks that enable exposure and opportunities to develop new business with targeted prospects.
Utilize internal FNNI contacts to identify existing clients who are not Commercial Banking Clients.
Leverage current internal and external sales, marketing and communication activities to promote the sourcing of new clients.
4. Cross-Sell FNB Services and Products - Effectively refer all Commercial Banking relationships to expand overall relationship within FNNI.
Participate in joint marketing efforts with FNNI partners and external referral sources.
Foster referral relationships by reciprocating referrals when appropriate and providing timely feedback and support.
5. Compliance: Understand and comply with bank policy, laws, regulations, and the bank's BSA/AML Program, as applicable to your job duties.
Complete compliance training and adhere to internal procedures and controls, as required.
Report any known violations of compliance policy, laws, or regulations.
Report any suspicious customer and/or account activity.
If applicable, ensure direct reports meet the above requirements and take action to address employee performance issues.
6. Professional Behavior, Community Focus and Leadership - Exhibit professional behavior and promote positive working relationships. Maintain regular and predictable attendance.
Complete special projects as assigned within allotted timeframes and be accountable for continuous best efforts in such projects.
Exercise a willingness to be a resource to colleagues.
Be proactive and respectful in all working relationships.
Participate as member of meaningful committees or boards of local civic organizations.
Provide constructive feedback by mentoring Junior Lenders/Junior Analyst and working with Bank key product partners
Knowledge, Skills, Education, Experience and Physical Qualifications:
· Bachelor Degree in Banking, Finance, Accounting, Business or equivalent
· Generally 5-10 years of Commercial lending or related experience
· Knowledge of Commercial Banking products/services and FNB products and services
· Strong Relationship Management skills
· Demonstrated oral and written communication skills
· Proven business development track record and cross selling skills
· Ability to make credit structure decisions with minimal oversight
· MS Office Product knowledge
· Team player
Preferred but not required:
· Previous experience with Sales Force or equivalent helpful
· Previous familiarity with IMPAX or equivalent helpful
| Date Posted
November 6, 2018
| Date Closes
January 5, 2019
| Located In
| Work At
Frisco - Main Bank
M - F
| Days of Week
| SOC Category
This job is related other jobs in these career categories