Manager, Customer Care
First National Bank Greeley, CO
Role Description: Our customers are most important and as a Manager in Customer Care you will have the opportunity to provide direction to a group of individuals in responding directly to our customer concerns and needs. You are accountable for the leadership and development for your assigned Customer Care Team in alignment with FNB's Operating Philosophy. Assist Manager in planning, prioritizing, monitoring, coaching/development and performance reporting. Assist Manager and customer care team in reaching performance goals, managing to call volumes and exceeding customer service expectations. Ensures the Intended Customer Experiences of Helpful, Easy and Personal is achieved and maintained. This position is for people who thrive on making a difference, enjoy solving problems, prefer a fast pace environment and enjoy a fun and team oriented work environment.
1. Effectively apply FNB Managerial Attributes.
· Inspiring & Motivating Others:
o Communicates personal investment in team goals and team successes
o Learns preferences of others to drive individual motivation and commitment.
o Motivates team by recognizing individual contributions and expressing positive morale and commitment.
· Developing People:
o Helps other accurately assess their strengths and development areas and create realistic development and career plans.
o Creates the time and opportunity to informally develop and coach others
o Provides instruction and timely, specific feedback to others on performance, tasks and objectives and developmental needs
· Team Development:
o Clearly defines each team member's role, including their responsibilities, performance expectations and contributions to the overall team purpose.
o Builds excitement by communicating team objectives in a way that motivates team members.
o Assesses team performance and holds team members accountable for individual contributions toward team goals.
· Resource Optimization:
o Independently evaluates current team goals and identifies individuals with relevant skills and expertise to accomplish team goals.
o Plans for, acquires and distributes necessary materials to ensure accomplishment of team goals.
o Tracks resource use to ensure minimal waste and reduce duplication of efforts; provides updates to senior management on current team resource usage
o Shows good judgement in estimating the appropriate level of work to delegate
o Provides clear directions, expectations, and standards for others to complete their tasks
o Demonstrates trust in others to perform assignments and communicates appreciation when delegating work.
2. Monitor, coach and recommend additional learning solutions for team members to ensure our Intended Customer Experience as well as maintain or exceed established standards in Customer Care.
3. Ability to attain a high performing team through development, coaching and mentoring as well as aligning employee strengths, skills, knowledge and abilities to ensure goals are met. Including holding the team and individuals accountable for their actions providing recognition and/or corrective action as appropriate.
4. Conduct formal Quality Monitoring of team members to support the Intended Customer Experience, identification of additional development needs, reward/recognition opportunities and/or required disciplinary actions.
5. Understand and adhere to all bank policy, laws and regulations applicable to role
Assist manager in the review and assessment of Care Center staff compliance to standard operating procedures and all pertinent Federal and State regulations.
· Complete compliance training; follow internal processes and controls as required.
· Report all compliance issues, violations of law or regulations in accordance with the steps defined in the FNBO Compliance Accountability Program.
6. Exhibit professional behavior and promote positive working relationships, encouraging collaboration across multiple departments and divisions.
Knowledge, Skills, Education and Experience
· Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required.
· Minimum two years management experience, proven ability to coach and develop employees.
· Demonstrated leadership, employee development and problem solving skills.
· Ability to exercise independent judgment and assume responsibility to make necessary decisions.
· Proven ability to effectively communicate to all levels of an organization.
· Strong reasoning and decision making skills.
| Date Posted
November 5, 2018
| Date Closes
January 4, 2019
| Located In
| Work At
Greeley - Cottonwood Branch
| Days of Week
| SOC Category
This job is related other jobs in these career categories