Mortgage Loan Originator - all locations
First National Bank Omaha, NE
Are you an experienced Mortgage Loan Originator who is interested in a career with a financial leader? First National Bank is the place for you! We're looking for individuals who can initiate and develop relationships with existing and new customers, realtors and industry related representatives to identify and close loan opportunities.
First National Bank is an established and successful financial services company with a branch presence in seven states.
1. Originate and close Mortgage loans.
2. Create a book of business by utilizing our branch customer base , as well as proactively building relationships internally and externally with business partners.
3. Meet and/or Exceed defined monthly sales and referral goals.
4. Conduct external sales activities to create referral partnerships as well as maintain current ones.
5. Contribute to the overall success of First National Bank by actively referring customers to alternative products and services offered within the bank
1. High school diploma or equivalent
2. 1+ years' experience in mortgage industry with product knowledge
3. Demonstrated sales skills
1. Excellent oral and written communication skills
2. Ability to exercise independent judgement within established policies and guidelines and provide appropriate customer solutions
3. Ability to work independently in a diverse fast paced work environment
This position requires S.A.F.E. Act registration with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS). Qualification requirements include meeting applicable financial responsibility, character, credit fitness and criminal background standards. Successful candidates must meet ongoing regulatory requirements including acceptable background investigation and credit report results.
| Date Posted
November 2, 2018
| Date Closes
January 1, 2019
| Located In
| Work At
Omaha - First National Tower
| Days of Week
| SOC Category
This job is related other jobs in these career categories