First National Bank Omaha, NE
This position researches credit card disputes between customers and merchants so as to resolve Billing Errors within Association/Federal regulations and department standards of accuracy & productivity. The position requires a fast-learner with a natural sense of urgency along with strong business letter writing, typing, reading comprehension, phone, and conflict resolution skills. In this position the ability to multi-task on dual monitors between multiple software systems and the phone is required.
1. Develop dispute correspondence and case files to meet or exceed the defined standards of quality and productivity expectations.
Research and resolve cardholder disputes utilizing Association guidelines while adhering to Federal regulations.
Ability to analyze complex customer inquiries, determine proper recourse and take action to resolve cases.
Meet or exceed assigned department minimum standards for disputes processed.
2. Work specialized tasks to support the daily functions of the department including but not limited to case management, letter processing, general admin duties and case review.
Complete special projects as assigned within allotted timeframes.
Support the overall functions within the department to support the FNBO's Intended Customer Experience.
Complete phone calls to obtain information to resolve customer inquiries to provide superior service and minimize financial impact to the company.
3. Effectively manages work time to ensure team is meeting or exceeding production goals.
Works assigned cases quickly and accurately so that team workloads are evenly distributed and resolved. When scheduled to be out of the office, ensures that the rest of the team is minimally impacted.
(Communication and Influence)
4. Demonstrate professional behavior and promote positive working relationships.
· Practice the principles of the "intended Customer Experience" (iCX), First National's "Mission and Values" and support the company/departments goals/strategic plan.
· Be proactive and respectful in all relationships.
Understand and adhere to all bank policy, laws and regulations applicable to role.
· Maintain constructive working relationships.
· Be accountable for continuous best efforts to complete the job assigned.
· Exchanges ideas and information in concise and logical ways
· Effectively explains technical information.
· Fully engaged in team communication and, on occasion, provides guidance to team as appropriate.
· Adheres to FNBO's Attendance guidelines by having regular and predictable attendance.
5. Understand and comply with the Bank's BSA/AML Program, which includes, but is not limited to the following Understand and comply with bank policy, laws, regulations, and the bank's BSA/AML Program, as applicable to your job duties. Complete compliance training and adhere to internal procedures and controls, as required. Report any known violations of compliance policy, laws, or regulations. Report any suspicious customer and/or account activity. If applicable, ensure direct reports meet the above requirements and take action to address employee performance issues.
· Previous customer service experience.
· Focus on attention to detail and accuracy.
· Ability to multi-task as needed.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Team oriented, yet able to work independently in a diverse fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
· Ability to problem solve and take ownership of work.
· Proven decision-making and organizational skills.
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of products.
· High School diploma and/or equivalent experience.
· Knowledge of Association and Compliance Regulations.
· Knowledge of diverse banking products and processes.
· Previous business letter writing experience.
| Date Posted
November 1, 2018
| Date Closes
December 31, 2018
| Located In
| Work At
Omaha - First National Tower
| Days of Week
| SOC Category