Lead Specialist, Wealth and Investments
First National Bank Omaha, NE
Effectively and professionally provide support to the assigned Client Service Managers in administering their assigned accounts (trust, foundation, investment management, individual retirement, and/or custody accounts), managing client relationships, and completing other duties or special projects as assigned.
1. As part of a Functional Team, support Client Service Managers in administering accounts. Organize and execute internal documents, reports, and general correspondence. Support includes:
Ability to open, close and maintenance accounts according to bank policies and guidelines within the Trust Desk system (Functional Role)
Ability to multi-task projects and accountabilities from multiple Client Managers and prioritize time with the team working together to communicate ongoing activities
Print finalized documents, review for accuracy and prepare for client signature
Scan all applicable documents, route to Image Now and perform QA of documents after routing is complete
Accurately process and track receipts and disbursements as well as handle on-site deposits (Functional Role)
Prepare fee project letters, input fee changes and ensure collection of final fees at account closure. (Functional Role)
Review Authorized payments to ensure available cash and prevent overdrafts
Monitor and complete letters and forms for IRA required minimum distributions
Assist with Investment objectives and prepare updated forms
Completing special projects as assigned
2. Provide ongoing client relationship management support to assigned Client Service Manager(s). Research and resolve existing clients' inquiries/issues, provide superior service, offer additional products/services and strengthen relationships while adhering to FNBO/Private Client Services policies and procedures, as well as all applicable laws and regulations Support includes:
Ability to provide consistent and efficient customer service by answering and responding to all client inquiries and requests in a professional and courteous manner
Be knowledgeable about products and services with the ability to be proactive with customer solutions, especially when resolving issues
Communicate on a regular basis with Client Managers regarding opportunities to enhance the relationship with clients
Develop and maintain strong relationships with business partners inside and outside of FNWM to facilitate everyday transactions
Follow-up with both customer and/or internal contact to verify needs are being met.
Facilitate and accelerate exception decisions
3. Understand and adhere to all bank policy, laws and regulations applicable to role.(Ongoing)
Report any known violations of compliance policy, laws, or regulations.
Complete compliance training and adhere to internal procedures and controls, as required.
Report and suspicious customer and/or account activity.
4. Understand and comply with the Bank's BSA/AML Program, which includes, but is not limited to the following:
Complying with the Bank's Customer Identification Program and Customer Due Diligence Policy;
Identifying, monitoring and reporting suspicious activity;
Completing BSA/AML training in a timely manner as directed by management;
Ensure direct reports meet the above requirements, if applicable.
5. Exhibit professional behavior and promote a positive work environment, contribute to the team and understand and strive toward department goals. Maintain regular and predictable attendance in alignment with departmental/divisional policy.
High School diploma or GED
Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills, solid grammar and punctuation skills
Demonstrated detail orientation and ability to multi task
Working knowledge of computer packages (Microsoft Office Suite Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
Associate or Bachelor Degree
Knowledge of financial planning, investment management and traditional banking services
| Date Posted
November 1, 2018
| Date Closes
December 31, 2018
| Located In
| Work At
Omaha - First National Business Park
| Days of Week
| SOC Category