Info Technology Intern, Business Intelligence & Data Warehouse
First National Bank Omaha, NE
At First National, employees are at the heart of our story and our connection to customers. We are committed to you and your success! Please see below the details of this career opportunity and how it fits into our organization's success
The Business Intelligence and Data Warehouse Internship will be focused on gaining a strong understanding of the BI&A space at First National Bank. This would include exposure to the core services and tools use or supported by the team; Data Acquisition, Data Modeling and Data Presentation.
1. Learn to work in an Agile delivery system
2. Learn the high level FNB BI data ecosystem and tool set
3. Work collaboratively with a variety of BI team members
4. Creation of a new user audit reporting environment
5. Present out on project deliverables and experience
1. Multi-tasking and meeting deadlines
2. Ability to work and communicate in a team setting as well as independently.
3. Proactive and takes initiative to complete tasks, ask questions and improve upon the status quo
What is your current / cumulative GPA?
Please tell us about your Business Intelligence and Analytics (BI&A) experience.
Please give an example how you have used BI&A outside of the classroom.
| Date Posted
October 28, 2018
| Date Closes
December 27, 2018
| Located In
| Work At
Omaha - First National Bank (Main Bank)
Mon - Fri 8-5
| Days of Week
| SOC Category
This job is related other jobs in these career categories