Mortgage Loan Originator
First National Bank Grand Island, NE
First National Bank is searching for an experienced Loan Originator interested in a career with a financial leader. This position will be located in our new South Locust location in Grand Island.
As an MLO, you will initiate and develop relationships with existing and new customers, builders, real estate agents and industry related representatives, to identify, originate and close mortgage loans.
We offer local loan servicing, local decision-making and streamlined processes that make transactions smooth and personal. Loan Originators Initiate and develop relationships with existing and new customers, builders and industry related representatives to identify and close loan opportunities.
First National Bank is an established and successful financial services company with a branch presence in seven states. As an employee of First National Bank, you become a part of an organization committed to serving customers. We offer a wide variety of products and services to meet all of our customers' needs. We are committed to offering a wide array of benefits for our employees. In addition, our benefit package is designed to give you a solid foundation for financial protection for you and your family.
1. Originate and close mortgage loans in the Grand Island and surrounding area.
2. Be an integral part of the First National Bank and activities in the Grand Island with the Chamber, Realtor and other community events.
3. Making Sales Calls on Realtors and Builders and networking with the business com
1. Mortgage Lending Experience. 1+ years of mortgage origination experience
2. Sales background in mortgage or Real Estate Related Field or Education.
1. Must be comfortable with utilizing the computer and loan origination systems.
2. Contacts within the business community and local real estate industry as lead sources.
3. Knowledge of Compliance Regulations as they pertain to the mortgage and real estate industry
4. Fluent in Spanish
This position requires S.A.F.E. Act registration with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS). Qualification requirements include meeting applicable financial responsibility, character, credit fitness and criminal background standards. Successful candidates must meet ongoing regulatory requirements including acceptable background investigation and credit report results.
| Date Posted
October 25, 2018
| Date Closes
December 24, 2018
| Located In
Grand island, NE
| Work At
Grand Island - South Locust Branch
| Days of Week
| SOC Category
This job is related other jobs in these career categories