Specialist, Security (Part Time - Weekends)
First National Bank Omaha, NE
This position is responsible for protecting, patrolling and monitoring sensitive internal and external areas surrounding the FNBO corporate properties. Their primary duty is to recognize and report on any suspicious activity occurring in and around FNBO property while keeping an open line of communication with the Security Operations Center, their Shift-Lead and Security Senior Manager.
1. Provide physical security and protection for all employees and visitors working within FNBO corporate properties, maintaining awareness of any safety concerns or compromises in security.
2. Maintain strong knowledge of all operating systems within Corporate Security to include:
· Pacom GMS & March video monitoring
· Visitor access systems
· Microsoft Office
· Maintain ability to understand the various roles within SOC/Uniformed Security Force and what is required to ensure each employee is successful in their role.
3. Exhibit professional behavior and promote positive working relationships to support business units and affiliates as needed.
· Exhibit high ethical business practices and support the goals and strategic plan
· Utilize solid oral & written communications skills and ensure proper dialogue with all parties they come in contact with.
· Maintain an authoritative presence within the bank while sustaining respectful and courteous relationships with employees and visitors.
· Work hand-in-hand with fellow Security Force personnel to ensure cohesive working environment.
· Be accountable for continuous best efforts to complete the job assigned.
· Work under direction of your Shift-Lead to ensure support is being provided to business units, tenants, visitors, and vendors as required.
1. Ability to pass and mainting various physical and mental security related vertifications
2. 2+ years of security related experience
3. Attention to detail and acute awareness of surroundings
1. Associates Degree in Security Management, Criminal Justice, leadership or related field
2. Certifications in Emergency Management (DHS/FEMA)
3. Understanding of Pacom, March and Commend technologies
| Date Posted
October 11, 2018
| Date Closes
December 10, 2018
| Located In
| Work At
Omaha - First National Technology Center
Sat & Sun 8a-8pThat
| Days of Week
| SOC Category