Advisor, Retirement Plan Advisory Services
First National Bank Omaha, NE
The Retirement Plan Advisor has responsibility for managing a book of retirement plan accounts/client relationships and developing goals and objectives for existing and potential retirement plan clients. Duties include delivering plan advisory services through a focused and deep understanding of each individual client's needs, monitoring client fees to ensure proper revenue generation, providing customer service support to ensure client satisfaction, and expanding retirement plan business opportunities through relationship development.
1. Advisory Services: The Retirement Plan Advisor provides consultative services to companies and their retirement plan committees through the integrated delivery of fiduciary advice and training, plan design consultation, investment management, employee education and recordkeeping procurement. The Retirement Plan Advisor will provide advisory services to up to 25 retirement plan clients.
2. Business Development: Meet or exceed defined individual and unit goals for growth and retention of number of plans and profitability objectives.
3. Cross-Referring FNB Products and Services: Identify and match client needs with subject matter experts, existing business unit products and services.
4. Professional Behavior and Community Involvement: Exhibit professional behavior and promote positive working relationships.
5. Compliance: Understand and comply with bank policy, laws, and FINRA / SEC regulations, and the bank's BSA/AML Program, as applicable to your job duties.
1. Bachelor's degree 2. 2+ years retirement plan or financial services work experience 3. Ability to generate and develop business opportunities
4. Effective knowledge of investments and financial planning
5. Excellent project experience 6. Exceptional client service experience 7. Strong communication skills 8. Demonstrated problem solving ability 9. Strong analytical skills with ability to provide improvement recommendations
1. Advanced Degree
2. Recordkeeping Experience
3. Credentials such as QPA, QKA, AIF or CPC are a plus
| Date Posted
September 12, 2018
| Date Closes
November 11, 2018
| Located In
| Work At
Omaha - First National Business Park
| Days of Week
| SOC Category
This job is related other jobs in these career categories