Personal Banker, Customer Care
First National Bank Omaha, NE
Develop customer relationships, participate in business development activities and act as a subject matter expert in financial products. Assist with sales development, coaching and guidance customers in regards to selling techniques, new products, implementing customer contact campaigns, and other business development activities. Consistently introduce customers to Business Banking, Mortgage Lending, Investment Planning, and Bankcard products and services.
. Analyze existing clients' inquiries/issues and develop resolutions that provide a superior customer experience and strengthen relationships while adhering to FNBO policies and procedures, as well as all applicable laws and regulations.
· Meet and/or exceed defined standards of quality customer interactions.
· Manage client portfolio and execute relationship management activities as assigned
· Perform account analysis in order to determine services and products needed by the customer
· Recommend and sell FNBO financial products and services
· Process lending requests and applications
· Resolve account issues
· Facilitate exception decisions
· Open new accounts
2. Participate in business and community development efforts including assistance in sales and marketing plan development, conducting joint sales calls, and other coordinated efforts to generate new business within the branch trade area.
· Conduct outbound calling to prospect and identify potential customers
· Participate and assist in the creation of community development activities that leave a positive impression of FNBO
3. Provide customer-focused service while accurately processing all customer transactions in accordance with established FNBO policies and procedures, as well as applicable laws and regulations. Meet and/or exceed defined standards of quality customer interactions.
4. Cross Functional Working Relationships (CFWR): Work collaboratively with peers and management to maintain Service Level Agreements with all assigned CFWR.
5. Compliance: Understand and comply with bank policy, laws, regulations, and the bank's BSA/AML Program, as applicable to your job duties.
· Complete compliance training and adhere to internal procedures and controls, as required.
· Report any known violations of compliance policy, laws, or regulations.
· Report any suspicious customer and/or account activity.
· If applicable, ensure direct reports meet the above requirements and take action to address employee performance issues.
6. Professionalism/Attendance: Exhibit professional behavior and promote positive working relationships. Maintain regular and predictable attendance in alignment with departmental/divisional policy.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Education:
1. Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
2. Previous experience in a retail banking environment
3. Excellent oral and written communication skills
4. Critical thinking and creative problem solving skills.
5. Must possess a desire to meet the financial needs of our customers and community
This position requires S.A.F.E. Act registration with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS). Qualification requirements include meeting applicable financial responsibility, character, credit fitness and criminal background standards. Successful candidates must meet ongoing regulatory requirements including acceptable background investigation and credit report results.
| Date Posted
June 21, 2018
| Date Closes
August 20, 2018
| Located In
| Work At
Omaha or Yankton
Mon-Fri 11a - 730p, rotating Sat 9a - 2p
| Days of Week
| SOC Category
This job is related other jobs in these career categories