Sr. Specialist, Deposit Maintenance - BillPay
First National Bank Omaha, NE
Role Description: Support bank BillPay functionality by processing incoming customer inquiries. Manage workload based on customer impact and prioritization guidelines. Provide employee and customer inquiry support by utilizing effective problem solving resolutions. Review defined reports on the specified daily, weekly or monthly schedule. Use the reports to perform the necessary maintenance required within each platform and function (BillPay, First Work, Hogan, Trips, etc.)
1. Demonstrate comprehensive understanding of the BillPay system and related processes.
Thorough knowledge of all functions within respective specialized department to allow for successful rotation of assignments.
Work closely with Lead and/or Management to prioritize daily work and reporting functions with a goal of increasing efficiencies and improving consistency.
Problem-solve errors to recommend solutions and process changes to eliminate issues from reoccurring.
2. Promote confidence in FNB by providing our business partners with accurate, timely, and professional support.
3. Research and resolve incoming calls, email questions regarding policy/procedures, while maintaining defined service levels and requirements in support of branch, call center staff, and other Business Unit representatives.
Display attention to detail and quality assurance standards.
Escalate necessary issues to a Lead or Department Manager.
4. Continuously look for and escalate opportunities to improve departmental production and accuracy efficiencies.
Attend and contribute to team meetings.
Understand the work assignments that enable successful rotating assignments.
Participate in the departmental cross-training efforts.
5. Follow all FNNI compliance and security guidelines when researching issues and resolving disputes.
Understand and adhere to all bank policy, laws and regulations applicable to role.
6. Demonstrate professional behavior and promote positive working relationships.
· Practice FN Operations' values and support the goals and strategic plan.
· Be proactive and respectful in all relationships.
Foster a supportive team environment
· Maintain constructive working relationships.
· Be accountable for continuous best efforts to complete the job assigned.
· High School diploma or equivalent experience.
· Demonstrated problem-solving and analytical skills.
· Demonstrated ability to work on multiple, detailed, repetitive tasks.
· Strong customer service skills with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Focus on attention to detail and accuracy.
· Display knowledge of Retail systems (Hogan, Foundation, First Work or related software)
· Clear understanding of Retail banking and FNB products, services, policies and procedures.
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of products.
· BillPay or online banking experience
· Experience in electronic payments
| Date Posted
June 8, 2018
| Date Closes
August 7, 2018
| Located In
| Work At
Omaha - First National Tower
9am - 6pm
| Days of Week
| SOC Category
This job is related other jobs in these career categories