Director, Electronic Payments Products
First National Bank Omaha, NE
First National Bank is implementing an aggressive digital transformation agenda and is investing in innovative ways to deepen customer engagement and profitability through digital channels. The goal is to provide leading digital financial and payments services while maintaining the highly personalized model our customers expect.
This role, on the Transactions Team, is mandated to grow domestic payments through enhancement of our existing offering and through development and launch new products. The incumbent will provide leadership and collaboration across the organization to drive development of payments products and capabilities from conception through implementation and ongoing management.
· Collaborate with business lines across First National Bank to translate business strategies into products; partner with First National IT Delivery teams, Operations, and Enterprise (e.g. Legal, Compliance) teams, as well as third party vendors to ship features that delight our customers.
· Define end-to-end customer experiences, research, write user stories, and drive requirements
· Develop recommendations to advise senior management on high-priority initiatives, including growth strategy, product strategies, and cross business initiatives.
· Identify opportunities and issues of strategic importance to Transactions Product Portfolio
1. Intellectual curiosity
Advanced understanding of banking and payments capabilities and services such as wires and ACH
2. Ability to lead cross-functional working relationships
3. Excellent communication skills
1. Experience with internal or external change management frameworks
2. Previous product management/development, consulting, or strategy experience
3. MBA preferred
| Date Posted
May 16, 2018
| Date Closes
July 15, 2018
| Located In
| Work At
Omaha - First National Bank (Main Bank)
| Days of Week
| SOC Category
This job is related other jobs in these career categories