First National Bank Omaha, NE
Complete residential appraisal reports compliant with USPAP and other applicable investor and regulatory requirements.
Derivation of valuation conclusion in a certified and compliant report includes:
Identifying the Purpose of the appraisal report.
Inspecting, describing, and observing the construction and maintenance of the real estate.
Analyzing the Sales History of the subject and how it relates to current market conditions.
Understanding local neighborhood trends and economy.
Physically observing the subject site and identifying both positive and negative characteristics.
Physically observing comparable properties from the street.
Conclude to Highest and Best Use of Subject as vacant and as improved - physically, legally, and financially feasible to determine maximally productive use of site.
Analyzing market comparable sales as they relate to the subject property, utilizing independent judgement to determine adjustments to derive subject market value conclusion.
Identify site value and incorporate into Cost Approach to determine actual replacement cost of structure.
If applicable, determine Income Approach for incoming producing 1-4 family structures. Requires market research to determine rent comparables, expense comparables and calculation of gross rent multiplier.
Reconcile approaches to value to derive final market value conclusion.
Administrative/Managerial Duties required to complete certified and compliant reports includes:
Scheduling inspections with borrowers, presenting themselves professionally and impartial upon inspections and maintaining the independence of the transaction.
Maintaining subscriptions to local Metro Listing Services (MLS) systems to research and derive comparable sales to be utilized in the compilation of the report.
Submission of reports by agreed upon delivery date.
Prompt follow-up on review questions, if applicable.
Remain informed on current events and economic trends as they relate to the appraiser's coverage area.
Communication regarding assignments will be limited to Appraisal Port (residential appraisal workflow system) to maintain independence.
Ability to function and produce quality reports/reviews under high volume and deadline orientated workflow.
Understand and adhere to all bank policies, laws, and regulations applicable to the role.
Position will require a minimum of a Certified Residential Appraiser license in applicable state where subject properties are located.
Adhere to First National Employee Code of Conduct and Operating Philosophy.
· Qualified candidate will need to have a bachelor's degree (required for Certified Residential Appraisal license) A SAMPLE APPRAISAL REPORT MAY BE BROUGHT TO THE INTERVIEW (WRITTEN BY APPLICANT).
· Active FHA appraiser roster status is preferred.
· Active and in good standing Certified Residential Appraisal License
· Strong organizational, analytical, and time management skills.
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
· Ability to perform multiple tasks and adhere to established deadlines.
· Ability to self-manage and is self motivated
· Basic PC and office equipment skills including Microsoft Office Suite Word and Excel.
· Acceptable candidates must have a valid drivers license.
· Applicant must be able to physically inspect subject properties including: measuring the home from the exterior and interior, accessing attic spaces, and accessing crawl spaces when applicable.
| Date Posted
May 6, 2018
| Date Closes
July 5, 2018
| Located In
| Work At
Omaha - First National Plaza (114th & Dodge)
M-F 8am - 5pm; must have flexibility
| Days of Week
| SOC Category