First National Bank Yankton, SD
1. Negotiate optimal payment arrangements within defined program parameters to maximize account recovery dollars.
2. Conduct focused skip tracing initiatives to maintain Skip tracing queues at defined levels.
3. Conduct and participate in on-the-job orientation and training .
4. Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of federal, state and local laws and regulations pertaining to collections/debt recovery. Comply with departmental policies and procedures.
5. Provide comprehensive and professional customer service while accurately researching and resolving incoming customer inquiries from both internal and external customers.
6. Understand and adhere to all bank policy, laws and regulations applicable to role.
7. Understand and comply with the Bank's BSA/AML Program.
8. Exhibit professional behavior and promote positive working relationships.
Please list any physical requirements of this job. Examples include: standing 80%, lifting 25 lbs, sitting 75%, typing 80%, phone use 60%.
Contact past due customers by phone in order to secure payment arrangements and cure delinquency for FBC cardholders. Provide program options and recommendations that result in the timely repayment of past due accounts to include enhanced customer service and satisfaction.
1. High school diploma or GED
2. Excellent communications skills
3. Ability to work independently in a diverse fast-paced work environment
1. Collections experience or related business experience.
2. Typing skills
| Date Posted
January 2, 2018
| Date Closes
March 3, 2018
| Located In
| Work At
Yankton - Contact Center
varied hours Tue - Sat
| Days of Week
| SOC Category
This job is related other jobs in these career categories